Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Originally posted by derek
    hey mini-rock,

you posted in another thread that you have 100+ 12 inch star wars figures all displayed. if you can get a picture of them posted, that would be cool.
    You are so right. I've been slacking on that unfortunately. I'm currently selling my house and have put all the OT 12" figurs away in 2 big boxes since everyone that came through kept touching them. The EP1 and EP2 figures are not near the entry way to my theater so they get less attention from people passing by. Wait, I still have Luke & Scout on speeder, and Sandtrooper on Dewback out. I'll try and get it done in the next couple of weeks. Feel free to hound me about it too, sometimes I need that.

edit - if you are interested to see what kind of shelving I use go to ikea.com and the item is called ENETRI, or if you have a catalog it's on page 83 item #5. It's a pretty good deal for 50 bucks.
    Last edited by mini-rock; 09-16-2002 at 11:25 PM.

mini-rock,

those are some cool looking shelves. are they failry sturdy?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pe092064enetr.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	12.4 KB 
ID:	3975  

good compairison N-2PF.

that final product of dengar looks very good! can't wait to get him. did you happen to see all 6 bounty hunters lined up at the galactic hunters site? i can't wait to do that line up.
    i just wish hasbro would release a new boba fett using the jango fett molds.
    Man, Zuckuss is bad @ss!!!!!!!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

mini-rock,

those are some cool looking shelves. are they failry sturdy?
    Yeah very sturdy. That pic doesn't do the shelves justice, they are far more impressive when you actually see them. Ikea also has a "Dark Grey" version of the shelves that are pretty cool too, and for $50 bucks each they are a steal. I currently have 6 (one for each movie) but will buy a few more just in case I get too many figures than these can handle.

Are bounty hunters cool? Just because they are bounty hunters? This half mummy - half repainted stormtrooper, first named "zuckus", but so non-important that even Kenner didn't know his name, named him Dengar, only anticipated from EU-comic writers should be a hot toy? For completists only!

Originally posted by Clowntrooper
    Are bounty hunters cool? Just because they are bounty hunters? This half mummy - half repainted stormtrooper, first named "zuckus", but so non-important that even Kenner didn't know his name, named him Dengar, only anticipated from EU-comic writers should be a hot toy? For completists only!
    Dude what are you talking about? Kenner screwed up the names of 4-LOM and Zuckuss. As for only for completists, you must be crazy. Zuckuss will sell like hotcakes. Old Zucky is one of my favorites, I have been waiting for him for years.
    Last edited by Turbowars; 09-18-2002 at 06:57 PM.
    (Like my posts)

I don't know what he's talking about either. I don't see it for completists only. Atleast it's not another friggen 12" Darth Maul. If I ever see another one of those I'm gonna go nuts. Nice to see some of the more popular minor charecters in the 12" line. Maybe they can actually get me back into the line.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Originally posted by turbowars
    Dude what are you talking about? Kenner screwed up the names of 4-LOM and Zuckuss.
    Right, but before they named the Zuckuss Dengar and the Dengar Zuckuss.

Originally posted by Clowntrooper

Right, but before they named the Zuckuss Dengar and the Dengar Zuckuss.
    Wow, that's news to me.
    (Like my posts)

No, Clowntrooper. The Empire Strikes Back figures in the vintage line had the names switched for 4-LOM (Protocal Droid Bounty Hunter) and Zuckuss (Alien Bounty Hunter). It was never corrected back then, and stayed that way until years later Lucasfilm and West End Games corrected the mistake.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.