Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Hybrid View

12" Inch Dengar PHOTO and YOUR THOUGHTS

Here's a picture of the 12" Dengar figure. He looks pretty nice. I like the gloves. I just hope he comes with a backpack to be ESB accurate. But I'm still happy we are getting him at all. I can't wait to have all the bounty hunters in 12" inch displayed. I will definately be buying him. Whats your thoughts on the figure and will you pick him up?

billy
    Please go post here http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10037 If you WANT A HERMI ODLE FIGURE!!

My Needs
    My Stuff Back( you know what i'm speaking on)
    Loose ctc stormtroopers
    sandtrooper blasters

i just hope they use a better quality paint. look at his legs. it's peeling off.
    Last edited by derek; 06-27-2002 at 08:13 AM.

I don't think so....i didn't look...not everyone looks at the photo archive all the time. I figured if i was trying to get thoughts on the figure i might as well show a photo of them hmm? And his paint isn't peeling off i think thats their bad attempt to make him look weathered...

billy
    Please go post here http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10037 If you WANT A HERMI ODLE FIGURE!!

My Needs
    My Stuff Back( you know what i'm speaking on)
    Loose ctc stormtroopers
    sandtrooper blasters

look at the legs. that paint has been scratched off. this is just a prototype, and hopefully they wil not use white armor and paint over it. hopefully they will mold the armor in the correct color so it does not have to be painted. and you are right, sir steve does not have this photo in the picture archive.

I'll buy it just to add to my Bounty Hunter collection. Plus I think he looks cool and by the photo I would say that he does have the back pack or at least it looks like it
    May the force be with You!!!!!

Billy, please check our Collector's Database before using someone elses pictures. We already have shown these months ago.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

In reality, Dengar's armor IS painted from white as it is a conglomeration of armor from different sources, including Stormtrooper armor. So, in fact, painted white armor IS the correct color.

And there seems to be at least one missing post in this thread. The continuity doesn't seem right. Is that the case?
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

What happened to all of the facial detail on Dengar?

Ugh, compare the loose prototype shot to the new boxed shot.

What the heck happened?

Doesn't even look like the same head sculpt the way it is painted!

The picture doesn't really look good it's a little fuzzy but, I think that Dengar will have the great face detail!!!!
    "Eat My Shorts"-Bart Simpson
    "I SEE YOU''-Sauron the Dark Lord
    -Maul- l_l

I think the 12" Dengar will look better on the shelf. I think he and Zuckuss look very impressive.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett