Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Make this Builder set...

EWOKS!
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Yeah, my Endor Soldiers are lonely.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Maybe Hasbro can produce this like the figure makers that I never saw...

http://systems.figures.com/database/...sults&sdomid=5

I'd like this for smaller scene-fillers, like Ewoks and Astromechs - stuff that would be nice to customize to your liking if you just had the mold and material...
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

I could go for some ewoks.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Astromech army builders!

Rebel Alliance Tech army builders!

Imperial Snowtrooper Army Builders!

And Darth Maul Army Builders, 'cause lord knows we don't have enough resculpts of HIM running around...
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Ewoks all the way! I'm desperate for a few thousand Ewoks right now. I got the biker scouts and the stormtroopers for the scene but only five pathetic Ewoks. C'mon Hasbro. I want Chief Chirpa, Romba, Warok, Lumat, A female Ewok with Wokling, A dead Ewok, an Ewok with glider, an Ewok with catapult, an Ewok with bowlass, two Ewoks with a rope garot, Ewoks with rock projectiles, Ewoks with tree trunks and axes, dancing Ewoks, Rope swinging Ewoks, Ewoks with spears and bows and flaming torches, Ewoks with black fur, brown fur, white fur, striped fur, mottled fur, grey fur, Ewoks with full head cowls, ewoks with half head cowls, Ewoks with food, Ewoks with drums, Ewoks with beasts of burden and Ewoks with flutes. In short I want an Ewok army to fight the might of the supremicist whites. sorted? cool

Tusken Raiders. New artuculated scuplt with soft robes.
    Jawas.
    Gammorean Guards. Resculpt them piggies, and give us a bunch of 'em to protect my Jabba Glob.

And now, a musical intrmission from Emperor Jargo....
    Ewoks in the mornin'
    Ewoks in the evenin'
    Ewoks at supper time.....

a-hem....that concludes our intermission, not back to the list.

Imperial Officers, both black and grey uniforms
    Bespin Guards and Rebel Pilots - different races
    Rebel Fleet Troopers
    Has anyone mention Ewoks yet?
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

They should really take advantage of the bigger bubbles and do some Ewok 2-packs, like 6 2-packs for retail then an FC army builder pack of warriors. 1 Warrior would have a crossbow, 1 would have a stormy rifle, 1 would have an axe, and the other would have a spear so you can get a good variety of weapons with your warriors.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Now really Rogue II, do you think I'd stoop so low as to sing a song in that manner? Come come my man, my minions will be along shortly to sing a song for me. Why have a dog and bark yourself?

Sorry, I had to. Maybe I should have changed the words to the Monty Python tune "I like Chinese."

By the way, that post of yours had to be the most detailed demand for Ewok action figures in the history of the Internet. But, I wouldn't expect anything less from you.

Oh, the only one I'd add would be the Ewok w/smoldering fur.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".