Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    Heres the Padme in box...she doesnt look as bad as I thought she would....maybe its just the box LOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	saga_12_padme_whitesuit.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	119.7 KB 
ID:	4440  
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

well, my faith in this figure is restored. i like this head sculpt now. i'll get a few of these figures, for customizing. thanks JMS for the photo.

OK what's up with the pose? Does anyone else here think "Saturday Night Fever" too?

Still looks like mega-melon to me, but a little toned down at least. Are her cheeks pink though? What is this, "Use the Force" Hello Kitty? And there's another issue that seems a bit overinflated, but for the sake of good taste, I'll let it slide.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Sideview.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	padme sideways.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	31.4 KB 
ID:	4476  
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

Doesn't Padme know it's not polite to point?

There JT. I did it for ya.

... riiiiiight.

Seriously though, it's not as bad from the side as from the front. What's with the hair's bun though?

Thanks for sharing the pics JMS!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Holy smokes her hands are small.

She must be a carney/circus folk?
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

I don't know if I should have started a new thread, but this seems to be the crowd to discuss Padme with, so....

What other Padme figures do you guys want?

I like to pose my opened 12" with other characters I want and hope they make figures of.

For Captain Typho 12": Padme Pilot 12"

For Chancellor Palpatine 12": Padme Senator 12"

For JarJar 12" : Mini-Mouse hair Padme (this one I could live without)

For the Lars Family 12" (we can wish): Padme Tatooine (dinner table scene)

I'd also love the backless dress Padme (kiss by the lake), the black leather Padme (we could keep it a secret), and the meadows Padme (you're making fun of me).

I actually have one extra Anakin 12" just in case they make one of these 3, and I'd buy 2 more Anakin's to go with her other wardrobe offerings she wears when she's alone with him, too.

Unfortunately, I'll be getting all 1st series Anakins, because I don't think much of the new one for next year with the droid hand. The face doesn't look that good in pics I've seen.

However, if the Padme head-size problem could be compensated for, wouldn't you like to see a return of the Portrait Edition style 12inchers and see Padme's other outfits offered?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

i would so much rather have the portrait edition. I bought all of those and they are my 12" faves- I wish they would open it up too other characters too. Im tired of crappy 12". We have like 1 arguably 2 -3 decent 12" from AOTC
    Jango Fett- Schmango Fett