Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Originally posted by Exhaust Port
    Sweet Jesus, what is wrong with her head?!?!?! She looks like a freakin' Bobble-Head doll.
    That is exactly what I was going to say. It looks so weird I actually thought it was some kinda sick joke.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Worst 12" Figure Ever!!! I wonder if they will be able to improve at all upon this abomination before it's going to be released. Sweet Christmas, I think the original pictures of Zam looked better then this piece of bantha poodoo. We really need one of those puking smiles for this piece of crap.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I am REEEEAAAALLLLLYYYY sorry if this seems like post padding but,...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    You have got to be joking me! This has got to be some non-hasbro foreign rip off. Even they are not this bad!
    This announcement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    "Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 35 years"

Hasbro, please for the love of God. Redo this figure before you release it! Please! We need at least 1 GOOD Padme figure before the year is over!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Those leg warmers are so 1984......

Ain't no way that Padme ever got touched by any man and birthed Leia. She got so beat down with the ugly stick! Her head actually dwarfs Anakin, and speaking of Anakin.... he looks like he's saying, "I'm sorry master, but I can't do this anymore. I have to poop!"

New 12" Amidala

I just saw the 12 " Amidala posted on the main site and I hate it. Whats up with her big head?? I dig most of the pieces Hasbro makes but whoa this one sucks This is only my opinion Is this the finished version? I hope not.

*cough* this should be in the 12 inch section *cough*
    i just wanted to log in...heh
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

Do not let mislead you by the perspective distortion caused by a photograph taken from above. Hasbro have used the usual body and the usual headsize, so Padme will look like this:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	padme.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	36.5 KB 
ID:	3869  

Big head and wimpy "Barbie style" body... very lame. Hasbro messed up again. This yet another tragedy, along with Zam, which was really bad too.