List the Better Group of 12" AOTC Figures

I saw it noted in another thread, that some were not totally happy with the AOTC 12".

I thought I'd list the ones I really like, and see if they are on everybody's list.

My 12" AOTC favorites are:

Anakin Skywalker
    Clone Trooper / Capt / Cmdr.
    Ultimate Jango Fett
    Count Dooku
    Ki-Adi Mundi
    Electronic Obi-Wan Kenobi (if electronic figures count - he's fun!!!)

Jango was probably the best by far, but Dooku, Anakin's, and Ki-Adi Mundi's details were all nice touches.

The Clone Troopers were exactly what I expected - but there's nothing that says that isn't good, right?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

That's the same as my list as well except I didn't include the Electronic Obi-Wan (I don't own that one).
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

My favs change all the time, but I guess my list would be this:

Jango
    Ki Adi
    Mace
    Dooku
    Anakin
    Clonetroopers (all 3)
    Electronic Jango
    Zam
    Electronic Obi-Wan
    Obi-Wan
    SBD

My list would be:

Dooku

Yup, that's the only AOTC 12"er I've gotten thus far. I'll probably buy Padme and saber-swingin' Ani, definitely the SBD once it goes on sale and probably electronic Obi-Wan as well. If I ever track down the Ultimate Jango fig for less than $41, I'll buy that too. None of the rest really do much for me though, and not just because I didn't like the movie too much.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.