Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thumbs up New Yoda Figure On Hasbro Site!

Just saw this on the hasbro site.

Follow this link"

http://starwars.hasbro.com/toyshowca....cfm?sku=84968

What does everyone think of this?

That is the Ep.1 yoda.............I don't have a problem with that,Because it lets those who missed him the first time around get him now. And those who do customes can use the chair and the figure....

Is it the exact same or is it different. According to the Hasbro site this one is not due out till Dec '02/Jan '03.

Also says it is from the AOTC movie?

Just wondering, the head looks a little different to me.
    May the force be with You!!!!!

Yea, The head is a little different looking......It look more like the Ep. 1 puppet! It does not look like yoda in AOTC...Hmmmm???

Rah. Repainted Yoda...but he has a LIGHTSABER!

"It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

"Malibu Stacy with new hat!"
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

That's what you get for employing spider monkeys to run the star wars section website

And if this is a re-release then Hasbro suck and blow mightily my boys, oh yes they do.... the damn thing wasn't even any good first time round.

But there was a rumbling recently about a december Yoda release. If this is it then big woopy doodoo happy christmas boys and girls enjoy your Yoda novelty cracker filler.

MY GOD, I sure hope the final product looks better than this. Hey, at least I don't have to make a Council diorama chair for Even Piell now. The head sculpt is gunky junk, as is the rest of the body's paint job.

I thought the Episode I Yoda sucked, and this one is too. They better have just stuck a picture of the old one up there because they don't have a new one. I doubt it though, this is Hasbro we are talking about.
    Powdered Toast Man!

For those of you who don't know where your Episode 1 Yoda is, here's a comparison of the paint schemes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yoda_compare.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	36.9 KB 
ID:	3635  
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.