Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    The History of Beavis and Butthead was cancelled, due to unexplained reasons. All the retailers were ordered to return the DVD's to the company. A few slipped out from some on-line retailers but most did get returned. I'm keeping my eye on the situation and I'll post and PM you when I hear more.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

• Episode II
    • Monsters Inc.
    • Kung Pow: Enter the Fist
    • Ice Age

I will add Goldmember, and Signs to my list.

This past Tuesday I picked up Monsters Inc. & Panic Room only. Still haven't gotten around to getting Snatch (DTS) or Grease yet.

THX, JarJarBinks. I can't help but wonder what the rationale was behind that decision, since it seems to be an eagerly awaited DVD release (although it slipped under quite a few fans' radar, mine included, until quite recently). Maybe they're wrangling the video rights and planning on a monster set that includes the entire series?

mini-rock, you can't pick up Grease until this Tuesday. Speaking of this Tuesday, I'm definitely gonna get the 2-disc SE of Unforgiven. Or did I say that already?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Originally posted by El Chuxter
    mini-rock, you can't pick up Grease until this Tuesday. Speaking of this Tuesday, I'm definitely gonna get the 2-disc SE of Unforgiven. Or did I say that already?
    I can get DVD's 2-3 weeks before street date, but you are right on the release date for Grease. I forgot to add Unforgivin to my list also. I wasn't planning to get it, but the review I read over at dvdfile changed my mind.

Originally posted by El Chuxter
    THX, JarJarBinks. I can't help but wonder what the rationale was behind that decision, since it seems to be an eagerly awaited DVD release (although it slipped under quite a few fans' radar, mine included, until quite recently). Maybe they're wrangling the video rights and planning on a monster set that includes the entire series?
    It's probably the same thing that happened with the Movie Duel. They prepared it, got people excited for it, and started pressing discs. And then they had to cancel it, because someone forgot to get Steven Speilburg's approval of releasing the film. So they had to delay it until they could acquire approval. Which now means Duel isn't coming out until 2003. This happens every so often, a studio believes they hold the rights for somthing, get it all ready to release and then suddenly rights problems pop up. Freaks was permanently cancelled for that reason.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Originally posted by JesusFreak

Right now IGN has it listed as a December 3rd release, but it could change anytime.
    dvdfile.com has just announced the release date for Goldmember on 12/3 too. Still no specs yet though.

Here's the list of Goldmember specs, the press release is on or around October 7th, so we'll know what else we get then.

• Audio commentary with director Jay Roach and Mike Myers
    • Featurette: MI-6: International Men of Mystery
    • Featurette: Fashion vs Fiction
    • Featurette: Disco Fever
    • Featurette: English, English
    • The World of Austin Powers: Jay & Mike - Creative Convergance; Confluence of Characters: Goldmember, Foxxy Cleopatra, Nigel Powers, Masters Powers & Evil; Opening Stunts; The Cars of Austin Powers in Goldmember; Anatomy of Three Scenes: Dancing at the Gates, Roller Disco, Sumo Battle
    • Visual FX Segment
    • Deleted/Alternate Scences with optional director commentary
    • Music Videos: Beyonce Knowles - Work it Out; Britney Spears - Boys; Ming Tea - Daddy Wasn't There; Dr Evil & Mini Me - Hard Knock Life
    • Fact Track - Trivia Subtitle Track
    • Theatrical & Teaser Trailers
    • DVD-ROM: Revoice Studio: Use your voice to record dialogue in 12 hilarious scenes!
    • DVD-ROM: Exclusive Access to On-line infinifilm Features

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

"The box set is delayed because we have decided to explore a new mix of B&B content with MTV and the show's creators. We do not have a release date set for this new material."

That's what the studio is saying about the Beavis and Butt-Head deal.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Yep, I saw that at "TheDigitalBits.com" this afternoon. So the ones that slipped out before the recall should be worth a mint in the future. Hopefully this means they are trying to get the video rights and release season boxsets.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks