Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Angry argh- lately bc3 just Never waits for me to come thru :(

well i still have them alpha ships, applause cloud city and b5 6-back card for you; maybe you can refrain from getting Them in the meantime??? geez, howm i ever gonna even things up between us if you keep beating me to everything
    hey jg, You might be interested in a hallmark control ship then
    yeah i saw that ds9- kinduv af sized, ain't it?

Actually I have all the Star Wars and Star Trek except the Q ornament in lay-a-way at Hallmark for Christmas.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

re: "yeah i saw that ds9- kinduv af sized, ain't it?"

VT - yeah, I guess "af"-sized is the best way to describe it, although using that description leaves the same unsatisfied feeling in me as the other way-off-scale AFs - such as the Sandcrawler. I think this would have been a natural (sculpt-wise) as one of those PlaymAFes ST series. And I did hear you, and still owe a write-up on the set of ST PlaymAFes you were so instrumental in making my own. In fact, without checking my records, I think you may have got all those I have for me!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone know the pedigree of some of these Hallmark sci-fi pieces? Do they have any connection to Fong, or anyone in the old Galoob/Galoosbro design house
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

Red face actually ltb, by "jg". . .

i was referring to jedigoofy however, i still wanna do some stmm tradin w/you, so lmk when you're ready

Oh ok, I thought that maybe you were speaking to someone else, but since you had called me by my other nick before, I wasn't sure so I went ahead and replied just in case.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Smile Darth Maul and the Sith Infiltrator quest

Thank you for your offer vt and gsj, I would really appreciate if you can help me to find the Trophy Maul.

Unfortunately I did not get in time gsj warning about the eBay auction for it (unfortunately I cannot connect to the internet very often). Anyway thank you gsj!

I also looked in the site bc3 suggested me, but they require a credit card and I do not have it.

So it looks like the MM community is my best chance to get the Trophy Maul/Sith Infiltrator action figure (what a paradox! ).

Thanks to vt for your offer about the Hallmark Droid Control Ship, but I am trying to maintain my SW collection restricted to MM items (with few exceptions like ERTL Episode 1 mini models, or K...r collector's fleet), because it is already awfully expensive and when I get an item in a toy line my "collector" attitude push me to collect all the line (you know, something like "collect all 1405, you stupid!", and I start spending money on it ).

Ciao,
    JediGoofy

P.S. vt, I remember you already asked me if it was possible to find Piovano's music of the movie Month by the Lake. I tried but unfortunately I was not able to find it. Anyway I will look again for it.

Evenin' all

Just added a few bits and bobs to the old web site - 1 or 2 of you may find something of interest.

cheers

BC3

http://freespace.virgin.net/james.hobson/index2.htm

i just saw the mystery trailer....

**************EPISODE II SPOILER WARNING**********************

The item that is included in teh obi-wan potwhatever package is indeed some kind of a droid. the trailer opens up with what appears to be the droid taking off of a building ledge, and then later in the trailer, obi-wan leaps out of a window and grabs hold of this droid while it is flying over courescant for what appears to be a death defying ride!

man, the jedi have all the fun

np: steppenwolf - magic carpet ride
    Last edited by good shot jansen; 11-12-2001 at 09:51 AM.
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

*SPOILERS BELOW*

I can tell ya exactly what that is, if you notice in the mystery trailer, that droid is in it, however after some snooping i realized that it is an assasin droid sent to kill padme', obi-wan jumps out her appartment window just in time to catch it. Thats why he comes with it, and sorry it is not a Micro Machine
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man