Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    I don't have'em and I've been wanting to into the Episode 1 micros because when they were out I was mostly concentrating on the figures at the time since everything got really expensive then. Which really sucks too because just about everything that was mass produced but still hard to find showed and sat at my Wal-mart for quite sometime including all the die-casts and action fleet ships, but they're all gone... If anybody else doesn't have the packs and wants the ones BC3 is offering then I can wait for some other time to get them since I'm mostly concentrating on Trek MMs...
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

i know b'jr would Love to have a set each of 11 & 12. . .

. . .actually he'd love to have a Hundred of each, but we'll try to restrain ourselves
    vt

Tell b'jr I get half! Those rep cruisers are sweet lookin!
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Right,

So Mr Basker has reserved a set 12 - still got 1 left guys.

BC3

Re: less expensive source?? well come on, make with the details you two :p

Originally posted by vulcantouch
    . . .how cum you & bc3 are always so damn secretive about yer dealins?
    we ain't really as hush hush as it may appear , we began using each other as international auction clearing houses for each other, so as to save each other a little bit of the s&h gouging which sometimes occur with over sea's auction wins , and since enough continual action was occuring, we jes began doing even swaps. this then lead to us helping each other out on things that the other didn't have. i've been sending him any of my action fleet dupes that he doesn't have, and in return, he sends me mm's. i jes picked him up a cloaked defiant, and in return he has secured me a st custom as well.

he had been keepin an eye out for a set XI for me (as well as anyone else, but after he had secured your's vt, i became next in line!), he spotted the auction which you refered to in your post, asked me if i wanted him to bid, (naturally i managed to get a yes out between the drooling spittle! ), and during the course of the auction, he noticed another uk auction which ended with a buy it now before he had a chance to see it .(to make this incident even more frustrating, the winner of that buy it now XI for 4 pounds is none other than evilryu666, another frickin' cog in the scalper wheel! ), anyway, bc3, being the trained bounty hunter that he is , contacted the seller who happens to have some more of these lil gems, and badabing! there you have it! :happy:

np: johnny rivers - secret agent man
    Last edited by good shot jansen; 11-18-2001 at 09:22 AM.
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

Question gsj: "after he had secured your's vt, i became next in line"

-i still ain't sure how i became first in that line, but i'm still glad i did :happy:
    ok then, evilryu's officially on our s***list
    Last edited by good shot jansen; 11-19-2001 at 08:17 AM.

sorry fer the ***

censoring posts, (particularly yours) ain't what i likes doing, but's i gots to play moderator from time to time

as fer you being who's on 1st, you were the who that made the 1st request! and in addition to that fact, since you're also the who, that has continually fufilled many a wish list for the multitudes in the past:happy: , as far as this tude is concerned you are always entitled to 1st crack at a mm (or any other miniature sci fi'er) that you do not posess but so desire. that is why i did not hesitate to send you the bucky r. above all karma prevails!

np: elp - father christmas (the christmas we get we deserve :happy: )

Talking i was wondering how sh** had initially slipped past ;D

gotta get up purty early to outdraw me

Arrow brrrrrrrrrrriiiiiinnnnngggggg....doh!

hmmmm, seems like i got up late again, as the shisel is flying thick (pronounced shy-sel)(it's yiddish)

btw, when you say that evilryu666 is on our sh..............er ah shisel list, you ain't kiddin'. he's got deep pockets, (as i recall, he was the poi-sen who shelled out 1000 large, twice!, fer those action fleet prototype's that was causin' all the ruckus at the beginnin' o' the year. afterwards, i noticed that he was laying low fer awhile, but as of late, he's been buying it up at a ferengi pace, and dumping it back on the lot fer biiiig profits.

he's a scurvy dog, that's fer sure.