The Darkside of Qui-Gon Jinn ?

I new idea, perhaps nothing more then that. So, Qui Gon was on the set for the shooting of AOTC. Hummm, very interesting. My idea is, will Qui-Gon come into this film as the surprise? We all wanted Darth Maul to come back, but we never asked, will Qui-Gon? Dead he is, right, but a spirit perhaps. Some of the questions we should ask about him, is why did he care so much about this Anakin kid? Why must he be trained? Qui-gon hardly knew him at all. The concul did not approve, but he insisted. He, himself, was the reason that anakin goes on and becomes a jedi and we all know what that leads to. Will Qui-Gon speak to Anakin and tell him to, "Use the dark side" "feel you anger" Perhaps a little to crazy, but perhaps, if nothing else, Qui-Gon was (speculation) trained by Dooku. Did that lead to more then we know? Just a thought everyone, treat it kindly.
    "It could have been so much better!"

Qui-Gon will be a Hologram only from the Jedi files at the Jedi termple when Obi Wan goes to find out about Count Dooku (thats if I remember correctly?)
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Originally posted by GNT
    Qui-Gon will be a Hologram only from the Jedi files at the Jedi termple when Obi Wan goes to find out about Count Dooku (thats if I remember correctly?)
    And if it makes it into the final cut, which I surely hope so...
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

He'll have about 50 FRAMES of screen time. Hardly enough time to encourage Ani's descent to the dark side.

Yarrgh! And all that...

me thinks my is great an stupendiously well thunked out to the pint od absuridy that i didn't knew when i was thru eating.

me am totilly concur, derek. me am is gonna eats bologna samwiches all day and all night. and salad dressing is pretty durn good.

it's true! it's true!

Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
    He'll have about 50 FRAMES of screen time. Hardly enough time to encourage Ani's descent to the dark side.
    YUP YUP...Ani's downfall will be his own doing...
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.