Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Obnoxious friends who say dumb things about SW.

I had a friend who would always mess around with me on information like saying Garth Brooks used backmasking in his songs and the like. He would swear up and down about this stuff (even though he knew better of course). The one thing he said about SW was that..... "Chewbacca was played by a Saskwatch!!!!!!!" And I (gullable to think he was serious) started to argue with him. He said "No, they captured this Bigfoot and educated him and got him to play in SW!!"
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Oonfoofoo?

My sister in law (she's 22) said "I need to grow up and show some maturity. Star Wars is stupid!"

I said "Yeah, I should have dropped out of high school, crashed 3 cars, moved to L.A. to say I want to be an actor and really do nothing, get an abortion, 22 & still having the parentals pay for my apartment, car, food, & everything else in between 'cause that is whats considered mature right?"

Attack me? Fine!

Attack Star Wars? You goin down!

This is the only story I have.
    Last edited by mini-rock; 09-10-2002 at 11:26 PM.

I think the good lord said something about that. "You try to remove the speck of wood from your brother's eye, when there is a log in your own eye."
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Well one of my good friends liked starwars then he got older and didn't like it.so one night when he spend the night he took a picture of my starwars toy collection and showed all these girls we liked at school,(were friends but when it comes to girls we destroy each other)any way he goes and show these 11th grad girls the pic and they all start laughing,My friend was laughing saying look he's even got Darth Mual.Boy was I mad.But it turns out all thoes girls liked starwars and i got hooked up with one and my friend got the boot by all of them for dissing STARWARS! Ha
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

Originally posted by mini-rock
    Oonfoofoo?

My sister in law (she's 22) said "I need to grow up and show some maturity. Star Wars is stupid!"

I said "Yeah, I should have dropped out of high school, crashed 3 cars, moved to L.A. to say I want to be an actor and really do nothing, get an abortion, 22 & still having the parentals pay for my apartment, car, food, & everything else in between 'cause that is whats considered mature right?"

Attack me? Fine!

Attack Star Wars? You goin down!

This is the only story I have.
    Haha, great stuff, great stuff.... None of my friends really do that because all of my good friends LIKE SW!!! When someone does say something bad about it I just sort of let it roll off my shoulder. Insults don't bother me much anymore.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

I am so glad that my best friend with whom I have spoke of before that had every single SW item back in the original days, would never embarras me in front of a woman. However the friend I spoke of in this post when I started this thread, would go out of his way to do so.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

He probably does it out of jealousy.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

No, actually he had women flocking all over him, he just got great pleasure out of messing with people. It was like a narcotic to him.
    One time I was talking with this girl and she was listing off some bands that she would like to see live. And for no real intent for her they were also ones that I would like to see as well. And because I said the same ones that she did, my friend (his name was Janson, the girl's name was Megan), Janson says, "BOY MIKE!! YOU MUST REALLY WANT TO GET INTO MEGAN'S PANTS!!!" Real loud right in front of her. But since she knew what he was like and the things he would say, it was just let roll off our backs like a duck, like it wasn't even said.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Quite a friend.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.