Unhappy Gunship Release date at Toysrus.com

Well I'd really like to know whats goin on with this. I ordered my Gunship from Toysrus thinking I would get it around the same time any Walmart Orders. When I placed the order they had a September 10th release date listed. And they estimated that it would be to me by the 16th. So I checked the website today to see if any progress had been made on the shipping of my item and to my surprise nothing had happened. So I check the page for the gunship to see if they've even got it in stock yet. And to even more surprise I find that they now have an October 1st release date listed.

I know some of you will just tell me to be
    patient, but this really bums me out because i've been looking forward to this ship for a while now. I originally placed my order with Walmart.com but they seemed to be flaky about the release date. So I guess it's my fault for cancelling my order with them and then placing it with Toysrus.

Dang! my fault but it still bums me out.

Order with Kbtoys.com they have them in stock still on their website...
    $5 OFF your $40 order! - first time customers - this is the code -> KIDSLINKS expires 9/30/02
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

I also ordered mine from TRU website-I haven't checked for an updated. I did notice that the KB Toys website had it listed as "IN STOCK." I was thinking of canceling my order with TRU and going with KB. But now I think I'll just wait it out with TRU.
    Anakin: "Where are you going Master?"
    Obi-Wan: "To get a drink!! A Molson XXX!!"

Well I'm definitely not interested in a mint condition box. I'll be taking mine out of the box to play with. How is KB with orders? Have you ordered from them in the past Val Da Car?

BTW Thank you very much for the speedy reply's and hint guys

I ordered one from KB, wish I would've had that code yesterday.

KB Toys usually does an EXCELLENT Job of shipping their product. TRU is the one who likes to ship dammaged packages. Got my 12" Zam the other day with a hole in the package -- worst yet. I am very happy with KB packing.
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

Well I ordered one from KB. I hope it will arrive in good enough condition. Unfortunately the code for the discount didn't work because the item was 39.99. So I grabbed somthing else for around 2 bucks to give as a present to my friends kid. So all and all the price ended up being around the same I would have payed through Toysrus, or even the price you'd pay with tax at the store.

Thanks guys for the tips, and suggestions. All your comments are much appreciated

Unfortately, I have never ordered from KBtoys.com but I am willing to try them....My box shown up from Wally world and for shipping in a thin box the gunship on the top took a little bruising but it is in good shape.

I will be opening it anyway....

Enjoy them Open them and play with them....

I am looking to diorama the Yoda pickup scene in the Genosian arena!!!!

I have not bought myself a Star Wars Vehicle in years.........
    but I will really enjoy this one....
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

I wouldn't worry TOO much about TRU's october 1 release date; I think that's their neutral Star Wars stuff release date, since they're doing reserves on the interactive R2 for oct. 1 and yet they have them in now.
    With one wing, one can only fly in circles