Hybrid View

New Feature - My Note Pad!

"SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

So, do you copy your post and paste it into the notepad and then repaste it later or does it work another way?
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Correct

Originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat
    So, do you copy your post and paste it into the notepad and then repaste it later?
    This is correct.
    "SirSteve"

And using Windows Notepad wouldn't do the same thing? KIDDING! This is a pretty neat feature, I hate Windows notepad. But here's a question, how come there's a character limit on the notepad but no "Check Message Length" link on it, unlike the Private Message and standard forums forms?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

pretty cool

in the past when i have begun waht became lengthy posts, i would do the post in out look, like a new e-mail, and then copy it over to ssg.

this is handy, as it is accessible from the user cp.

thanx sir steve!
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

Originally posted by JediTricks
    how come there's a character limit on the notepad but no "Check Message Length" link on it, unlike the Private Message and standard forums forms?
    I guess this was overlooked. I'll look into it. Glad everyone finds it useful!
    "SirSteve"

Re: Correct

Originally posted by SirSteve

This is correct.
    Thanks Steve. I hope to see more improvements in the future.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas