It was weird how those little car flags disappeared........

They were big until the beginning of 2002 then I haven't seen them on anyones car or even for sale at WAL MART?
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I had one......then it disappeared..{Poof!} the stick is still on my car....but the flag is gone!????

I missed out on the whole thing. I was deployed to Kuwait from the end of August until the first week of December last year. We watched CNN and the other news channels every morning. We saw pictures of everyone with the US Flag in their windows, etc.

Well, I came home and sure enough, less than a month later, I saw US Flags and T-Shirts on clearance in half of the stores I was in. Being in the military, I found it rather depressing.

Only in America....
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

I hated seeing those flags because they were too often cheaply made and they were treated with incredible disrepsect - letting them get frayed and dirty and fly off and get sucked under some car's wheels is no respect to the flag or the country for which it stands. The flag deserves more respect than that.

Mostly, the flags around here quickly disappeared within a few months and were replaced with Lakers flags that seemed to get treated with more respect.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by JediTricks
    I hated seeing those flags because they were too often cheaply made and they were treated with incredible disrepsect

I sooooo totally agree with you. Here in LA (as you probably know JT) you'd drive along the freeways and see them all torn up laying in the middle of traffic. It started to make me so mad after a while ...

... and then, back in November we drove back to Iowa with a flag on our antenna. We got all the way there with it finally hanging by a thread and then we retired it.

A few days after the attacks, my dad taped an Ameican flag to the antenna of his car. About a few weeks ago, we took a road trip to Canada and the day we left to go back home, we noticed that someone had snapped off that flag, seeing only half the stick, still attached to the antenna
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

I wanted to put a flag sticker on a window in my car but after months of searching (and I'm still looking) I never found one that was worth the money. As said before they are always poorly made or just wrong. I found one for sale at Walmart that had all the stars printed upside down. Hello People!?!?!
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.