Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Are we getting new figs here or not?

Does anyone know for sure if Canada is getting the new figs or not. And if so when? I know there is a lot of speculation and heresay, but can anyone answer this for sure?

As I'm sure the rest of you are feeling the same way, annoyed, and frustrated..

Thanks

what do you mean by new?
    we've been pretty lucky latley, lots of stuff has come northwards like the target sets and what not.
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

Registered
    Ontario, CANADA where there are no TARGET stores

Don't hold your breath

Who knows what we're going to get. I'm buying all the new figs. from my local specialty toy shop just in case. We're starting to get way behind. Palpy, Djas Puhr, Teemto, Maul, Tatt. Anakin, Padme Pilot, and more. Hope we do get some at regular retail. Need reasonably priced openers. I've heard on another board(Snowtroopers) that TRU has cancelled all orders of SW stuff. Don't know if that's true or not.
    Don't drink the blue milk! Why? It's spoiled!

Registered

Oops

Forgot to add the grand repaint job that is Ki Adi Mundi to the list of figures we haven't got yet. Also, Ephant Mon, Lott Dod, Tusken w Massif, and beardless Endor Soldier are out in the US.

TRU cxl's

I understood it to be the 12 " figures that TRU are cancelling the orders on, not the 3 3/4? Not sure but thought that was what I read.

Is there a Hasbro Canada email or phone number that anyone can call to find out what is what??????

By new, I mean the 3 3/4 figs.....the Target exclusives hit Canada, (so I've been told, never saw any) but in very small quantities, plus I heard they are US cards, obviously. I mean the regular carded figs.... haven't seen Djas or Palp on yet.

Wal-mart only has one peg set up for SW stuff, yikes.

I dont know if my wall mart is late but i just found yesterdays the orn free taa, massif and endor soldier wave.

I go to zellers and wall mart almost everyday...

Can we communicate if more fig. arrive at your store? Maybe we could exchange by local post?

I hope my english is good...
    Que la force soit avec toi

i like that.
    welcome aboard.
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

Thank!

On peut faire beaucoup d'échange de figurine si tu veux

Do i have to translate?

Registered

Ah zut! Je parle francais comme une vache espagnole!

Bien sur!
    Tout le monde aime la Guerre des etoiles!
    Nothing new here as of late. Landspeeders are still available at TRU but X-wings are more scarce. We have also had restocking of the Endor Soldier wave at Walmart.

Salut! A demain!

?

So I take it no one knows for sure what we are getting?