West Virginia finds!

At Kmart Kanawha City location I found 12" Zam 12" Super Battel Droid and the 12" Dooku. They also had the electronic Jango and Ben. Nothing new at Target or TRU at Corr G.

At Wal Mart Nitro location last night we got the Gunship.....the toys associate told us they only got 2 in and we bought the second of 2.

If anyone from WV has seen the Target exclusives with figure/ acc. drop me a line!
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

Is there anyone from West Virginia out there who has found the Anakin and Dooku speeder bikes yet???? Wal Mart Nitro had the bonus pack figures last week and we found 12" Lando wave at TRU this week.
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

Wv

Hey, I havent found much in WV lately either. I'm in KY actually, but on the border. I did see the clone figs at Target near Huntington Mall on Wed. No speeders ever - got mine from EE.com. Misssed coll 2 wave 13 - saw remnants at target. I don't think they have gotten wave 14 (emperor) yet. If they did, I completely missed it, and even the junk sold out quick. I'm looking for the yellow clone 3 packs which are showing up at kmarts. LMK if you have any luck on these or other stuff. Later.
    Horn Out.