Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Jango looks cool in the pics. May be a better purchase option that the ultimate figure (which I already have). Obi looks weird though. But I'll have to wait for the clearance on those.

MAce
    YODA: "The FORCE is strong with you Master Windex.
    "Windows so clean, never have I seen!"
    Remember Herbie the Love Bug? Visit him online at www.HERBIEMANIA.com

The Jango looks pretty good... but all of the Obi-Wans... except for my repainted 12" version look terrible!!!

It's really funny how the Electronic Jango looks more like Temura Morrison than the Ultimate Jango Fett does!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
    It's really funny how the Electronic Jango looks more like Temura Morrison than the Ultimate Jango Fett does!
    That is funny 'cause I was looking at them both last night and thought the same thing. I really do like that Electronic Jango. Last night I took him off the shelf to play with him a bit, and ended up outside (again), and had my neighbors rollin.

They look cool can't wait to get mine!!
    "Eat My Shorts"-Bart Simpson
    "I SEE YOU''-Sauron the Dark Lord
    -Maul- l_l

JT - You have inspired me. Target sells a small flashlight in the Eddie Bauer section that is about the right size to customize into a 12" scale lightsaber. It has a battery that just might fit into the hollowed out hilt of a sith saber (as the LED in this light is red). I'm gonna check into this.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

DC, let us know how that goes. I haven't seen anything that small yet, so this wired cloak idea is still in the front of my mind, but I'd love to see something that small.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I saw these at a collector store and they look like crap. I can't believe Tycho bought them, anyways they look like really bad mexican bootlegs. Bad, very bad
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

i too have played with both of these though Im very unimpressed. I collect all things Obi Wan- this might have to be passed over- I thought the likeness was terrible, the voice was hideous, and the fact that you cant touch them with out the toy making a mock boxing match sound just turned me off- This'll have to be like 10 dollars or less for me to buy.
    Jango Fett- Schmango Fett

"...the fact that you cant touch them with out the toy making a mock boxing match sound just turned me off- This'll have to be like 10 dollars or less for me to buy"

Actually you can. There is a swirch on the back, (actually one of his utility pouches) that changes from Demo mode (in store), to fight mode with motion activated sounds, and another mode that will talk or light up when the button is pressed, but not make noises when you move it.
    The voice bothers me, but the likeness is decent compared to the regular 12". Once I sarted to play with him I forgot the voice thing. The body, apart from a little less articulation than he should have is pretty good. He can't hold his saber with two hands, but when it lights up, it is amazing!
    And the price isn't bad at 29.99, only 10 bucks more than a 12", for all the electronics you get. Past electronic 12" figures have been that much and more and only had voice chips
    I was VERY dissapointed in EPI electronic 12" and didn't have much hope, but these are great!