TRU 12" Luke Hoth & Landspeeder out

I stopped at my local (W. Mass) TRU this morning and found that they had gotten in the new 12" Luke/Tauntaun as well as the Landspeeder w/ Luke.

Price tag on Tauntaun was $60, and Landspeeder was $20. Not sure that the landspeeder was worth it, but grabbed it anyways.

Looks like Tauntauns come 2 per case (like the Han did a couple years ago) while the Landspeeder must have 6 per case.

What TRU in Western Mass are you talking about? I happen to live in W. Mass myself.
    Powdered Toast Man!

If anyone is interested, the TRU in Rockaway, NJ had both the Landspeeder and 12" Luke/TaunTaun overflowing the shelves. People seemed to be picking up the Landspeeder, but the 12" combo looks like it's going to turn into another Stormtrooper/Dewback which cluttered the shelves for a long time before finally being marked down.

The Luke/TaunTaun is a nice package, but we've pretty much seen this already. The only really noticeable difference in Luke is that his face is scarred from a Wampa attack and the TaunTaun has a broken tusk (I don't remember if Han's did or not). I can't see many selling for $60. It's mainly for serious collectors, and any who would want this probably purchased the Han (which came with more accesories) a few years ago.
    It's a shame really, because now Hasbro and TRU will probably get the mindset that these 12" ship/creature combos aren't profitable enough and be hesitant to produce more. Don't they understand that fans want new molds of previously unproduced ship/creatures in the 12" scale???
    Sorry, guess I'm going off on a tangent. I guess this replly should really be in the 12" thread.

It was the TRU in Springfield. Holyoke normally gets the same stuff at about the same time, so if Springfield is out of them and you're still hunting, try there.