Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Any more Saga Vehicles planned????!

Alrighty, first off, i stumbled upon some extra money. It's coming back to me from my student loans. Anyway, i figured, "hey, why not get some of the vehicles you've missed?" So, I am. Question is: What is coming out in the future? I was gone from the boards for a few weeks, so i'm not sure if i missed anything. I wanna pick up the Tie-interceptor, Tie-Bomber and Snowspeeder as well as maybe some other stuff.

the question: does Hasblah have any more vehicles they are releasing??? I know there are rumors about the Sandcrawler and whatnot, but i don't wanna get an POTF Tie-fighter or Falcon and then have a better one come out. So, if there any suggestions/comments, please let me know. thanks in advance!

Well, there are only rumors at the moment for what is in the works. But here is a complete list of what is rumored for next year. Most likely the bigger ones will be exclusives.

Boba Fett's Slave 1 (Jango Fett's Slave 1 Re-paint most likely)
    Count Dooku's Speeder w/ Count Dooku
    Jabba the Hutt w/ Dais and figure
    Owen's Swoop Bike w/ Anakin Skwalker
    Sandcrawler w/ figure
    TIE Bomber (re-issue - Non-Exclusive? )
    TIE Fighter (New)
    Twin Pod Cloud Car

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Not forgeting Jedi starfighter with hyperdrive ring. rumour speculation and conjecture but still floating as a possible.

Doh, I forgot about that Jargo. Also the Jedi Starfighter w/ Obi-Wan Kenobi: Pilot is avaliable now from KB Toy Store and Sears. Also there is a repack of Jango's Slave 1 w/ Pilot Jango coming later this year as an exclusive to K-Mart. But they may loose that exclusive to KB like they lost the Jedi Starfighter w/ Pilot Obi. And of course the FAO Imperial Shuttle.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

They should just make the hyperdrive ring, not release a 3rd Starfighter.

Can they re-release the Tie Bomber? If it was an exclusive, wouldn't Walmart have had a contract for it? Just wondering....
    Powdered Toast Man!

Thanks for the info!! I already got the Starfighter and Slave I, but i love the new windows, i can see the vehicle, but i'm not going to take back my slave i or starfighter to get the new window. I like how the saga and the last POTJ vehicles looked, so they probably won't redo any of those. I want a new Falcon dangit!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Originally posted by Prince Xizor
    Can they re-release the Tie Bomber? If it was an exclusive, wouldn't Walmart have had a contract for it? Just wondering....
    That depends on their contract with Hasbro. Target's contract with Hasbro doesn't allow them to release the vehicles another way. But I'm not sure about Wal-Mart's. It's probably due to Target threatening to pull support of the Star Wars line, back when the 12" exclusives weren't selling well.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

why would they wanna do the tie-bomber? I thought the POTJ looks pretty spiffy myself. Why can't they redo the Falcon?!?!?!? That's just SCREAMING to get remade!!!! c'mon Hasbro!!! Pull through for once!!!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

From what I understand, the TIE Bomber sold so well, and actually pretty much sold out nationwide. And people are still asking for it. So Hasbro is considering releasing it as a non-exclusive release in new Saga packaging for everyone to buy.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks