My first (And LAST) Lego Diorama-The Geonosian Land Battle

This is the Geonosian Land Battle, made from spare Legos. I know, it's not great, but I don't have any SW Legos (Other than those BD pieces) so I made these ships on my own. It isn't good, but it more or less shows 2 of the many ships I want Hasbro to make. Here's an overview-
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	geolandbttloverview.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	158.8 KB 
ID:	3887  
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

Here's a closeup-

Name:	geolandbttlcloseup.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	165.7 KB 
ID:	3888  
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

I am not showing my picture of the Hailfire Droid, it is better as a distance prop, but here is one of the tank things that Yoda orders to fire at the spherical starships-

Name:	ontothestarshipsyourfireconcentrate.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	147.4 KB 
ID:	3889  

Looks great as usual Darth Sidious!!!
    "Eat My Shorts"-Bart Simpson
    "I SEE YOU''-Sauron the Dark Lord
    -Maul- l_l

looks pretty good! keep em coming!
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

the links don't apear !?
    is it only a problem with my pc or is anybody else having trouble seeing them?
    I'd like to see the pics
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

Hmm...I don't know why they aren't appearing, hopefully they will soon. But trust me, you aren't missing much.

ok now they are working (guess my pc had a problem or something)
    looks ok but really not much but still cool
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

Yeah, I knew this one wasnt much, I was really bored one night and just whipped it together and decided to post it. I am sticking to figure dioramas. They are easier, a LOT cooler and more realistic looking, and I have more figures than Legos.