Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Poggle the Lesser.

I'm sure you've got plans to make one Hasbro, but we want it now!

Give him a Death Star Hologram.
    Bone cane.
    Voice chip, he's not Poggle without that strange but cool language of his.

Please make him Hasbro.

I agree with everything but the voice chip.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

*robot voice*

Why....do....you....not....agree....with....the... .voice....chip....big....barada...I....think....it ....is....a....good....idea.....because.....I....w ould....sound....like....I....was....using....an.. ..electronic....voice....box....

And if they are going to give him anything, how about a much better name. Poggle the Lessar? Makes him sound like some bushy bearded jovial homeless person.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I don't like the idea of the voice chip either, the rest sounds great.
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

Originally posted by Quite-Long Dong
    *robot voice*

Why.... do.... you....not....agree.... with....the....voice....chip.... big....barada...I....think....it.... is....a....good....idea..... because.....I....would....sound....like.... I....was....using....an.... electronic....voice....box....

And if they are going to give him anything, how about a much better name. Poggle the Lessar? Makes him sound like some bushy bearded jovial homeless person.
    For one, the figure is too small and thin to properly hide a voice chip and the batteries that would be necessary to power it.

Second, anyone with an imagination could easily give a voice to the toy themselves. I'm getting tired of this video game approach to toys. Push the button and the toy will do the playing for you, no need to wear yourself out or, heaven forbid, develop an imagination that would turn you into a free thinker. It all must be part of some elaborate government plot to steal the creativity and free will from our children in order to make them conforming, productive members of society.

"To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Yes, WE NEED POGGLE and less re-re-re-remakes.
    But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some Star Wars figures!!!

And the Geo-Picador with Orray .

Other Geonosians we need.

Geonosian Guard (in Guarding stance, like the one outside of Obi-Wan's Prison Cell)
    Sun Fac (he'll most likely be in the deleted Trial scene on the DVD, he's Poggle's Assistant, here's a pic of him http://fatz.swhosts.net/AOTC/sun_fac.gif)
    Sun Rit (he'll most likely be in the deleted Trial scene on the DVD, he's Poggle's Underling)
    Last edited by Battle Droid; 09-14-2002 at 08:53 PM.

All of the above HASBRO!!!!!!!!