Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hasbro bring back Complete Galaxys!

You guys agree?

Geonosis (with Poggle the Lesser in his Arena Box since he's the ruler of Geonosis)
    Kamino (with Lama Su, since he's the Prime Minister of Kamino looking off the balcony at the Clonetroopers)
    Coruscant (with Palpatine setting in the look alike Emperor's Thrown)
    Death Star II (with the Emperor (with cloth robe) setting in his thrown)
    Naboo (with Gungan Council Rep or Queen Jamillia)
    Canceled Hoth (with Hoth Leia)
    Alderaan (with exploding Bail Organa, LOL just kidding)
    Last edited by Battle Droid; 09-12-2002 at 11:06 PM.

I would adore for the Complete Galaxies to return.
    I like your Geonosis idea.
    But on the Coruscant one would be best with a Yarael Poof figure, now that would be cool.

STiin
    Superb Sellers, highly recommended = Karma, LMan, Son Gohan, Bosskmr, Julian

Though I was never terribly keen on the Complete Galaxy sets, should Hasbro consider your suggestion, a better version of Lama Su in this context would be seated in one of those weird spoon seats depending from the top (when opened) of the bowl of the globe interior. Perhaps with the lower half depicting a miniature of the waterbound city set into a translucent ocean base (with white applied to the crests of the waves) and a little flying whale thing breaching the waves.
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

Hasbro, please do not EVER waste shelf space with the Complete Galaxy "playsets" again.

That's all I have to say.

May I add.....please do not ever waste floor space with more Complete Galaxy playsets ever again.

That's all I have to add.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Micro Collection
    Power F/X
    Gunner Stations
    Complete Galaxy
    Epic Force
    Ep1 Battle Bags
    6" POTJ Deluxe
    10" Ep1 Electronic

"I'll take failed Star Wars Toy Concepts for $100, Alex."

Originally posted by Quite-Long Dong
    May I add.....please do not ever waste floor space with more Complete Galaxy playsets ever again.

That's all I have to add.
    I second third the motion!
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

What don't you like about the Complete Galaxies?
    Just curious...

STiin
    Superb Sellers, highly recommended = Karma, LMan, Son Gohan, Bosskmr, Julian

I dont mind the complete galaxies as long as they introduce figures that havent been produced before.

Also make them inexpensive too. (Wishful thinking)
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

Originally posted by SaeseeTiin
    What don't you like about the Complete Galaxies?
    Just curious...

STiin
    The Vader CG looked okay, but I didn't buy it. I kind of wish I picked it up when I saw it for $5, but oh well.

The other 3 had terrible looking backgrounds. The "Planet" of the Complete Galaxy is what I didn't like. I would rather have a deluxe figure or a figure packaged like the 25th anniversary 2 packs.

The only one I bought was the Ewok/Endor. I liked the glider. Some might complain that the figure was a Wicket re-paint, but it doesn't bother me.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".