Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
    EB Online ( http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/ads/promo...op/default.asp ) has Moe's Tavern marked down to $29.99 now, and you can still get $10 off when you get the KBBL set too. I just ordered the two of them- I can't wait for them to get here! I just wish I had a barney for the bar- oh well, Plow King barn will have to work for now

They also have pics of the series 12 furures and a pre-order.

=MATT=
    * General Disclaimer- I can't spell or type- Deal with it.

Sadly Barney is nearly impossible to get to stand in the Moe Tavern playset due to his girth.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

I just got my Cooder and Lleweylln Sinclair figures today and my B Sharps Homer. The paint job on my B sharps Homer isn't the greatest, but oh well, at least I got him.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

Moe's and KBBL came yesterday and I ripped into them already. Moes is awesome- the best playset so far. The voice clips are great too- but need the Duffman "Oh Yea!".

=MATT=

The lines on Moe's are a bit more daring that usual huh? Wiggum actually mentions cocaine!

I finally got Wave 11 here in the UK today and I'm very pleased. Can't wait to see the Toy Fair coverage for Playmates at action-figure.com and simpsonscollectors.com
    Kadamontaga
    My collections

Figures.com has pics of the new up-comming Simpsons figures from the Toyfair. Looks like people will be able to get quite a few of the first few qwaves of figures in the new Diorama packs. Each pack comes with a figure previously in one of the early playsets, and a hard to find figure from the first couple of waves. I wonder if the Diorama set's will talk like the playsets? Anyhow, looks like there will be some cool simpsons suff comming our way.

http://207.44.182.109/photo/1/showga...ppuser=&stype=

=MATT=

awesome!

Ah, but i already have those figures...but i am a completist and those dioramas are great!!! Ah, so so broke!!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Is it just me or are the re-released figures different. Other than the obvious correction to Moe's coloring the other figures seem to have different heads or something. They just look different/better than the originals.

A shop called New Force Comics are considering offering a joint exclusive (with EB - not Diamond) - Future Burns and Smithers.

Please have a look at this poll and help Rick from New Force decide whether or not to go ahead with the set:
    http://pub132.ezboard.com/fthesimpso...picID=39.topic
    Kadamontaga
    My collections