Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Re: Simpsons Figures...

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay
    Wouldn't it have been grand if they were instead rereleasing some of the more rare and impossible to find figures like Hank Scorpio and Scout Master Flanders along with some that never got a retail release like Cooder, Lewellyn Sinclair, and the Pin Pals?
    Hank Scorpio and Scout Master Flanders were big time peg warmers here in my area.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

One area's peg warmers is another areas rarity.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy
    Hank Scorpio and Scout Master Flanders were big time peg warmers here in my area.
    Guess I should've been in your area when they hit then. Flanders never showed up around here - not that I really need him now that there will never be any scouts for him to master.

Just a heads up that I saw Series 16 at TRU today in Indiana. I picked up an Evil Homer, he's pretty cool.

Thanks for the report. I'll be hitting my stores this week to see if they've made it this far.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

I'm proud to say that thanks to the Sawmill TRU in cols, i got: Agnes, Doug, Ben and Gary and Brain Freeze Bart. And today, i got Evil Homer and Artie Ziff. The last figures i'll ever buy from Simpsons.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Has anyone found the re-release figures at TRU? I've been checking my TRU lately but no luck. I passed on these figures when they were originally released but I'd like to get them now. The best part is they are coming into stores already clearance priced, and TRU has 50% off that price. So some people are getting these figs for about a buck each. The SKN for these figures is 421904.

My TRU finally got some cases of the re-release figures. The two cases they brought out for me had 2 Homer, 2 Bart, 2 Flanders, 2 Krusty, 2 Mr. Burns, and 2 Barney. Unfortunately only red tagged at $2.95, but some TRUs have them green tagged with 50% off that price.