Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Am I collecting the same Simpson's line as you folks?! The line has only been in production for two years, and I for one am amazed at the incredible variety of characters we've already gotten! Who would have thought two years ago that we'd ever get figures of characters like Duffman and Wendell?!

I think this line hit the shelves in January of '00 so we're approaching the 3 year mark for this line.

"Duffman can't breath....oh, yeah!"
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Originally posted by RooJay
    Am I collecting the same Simpson's line as you folks?! The line has only been in production for [three] years, and I for one am amazed at the incredible variety of characters we've already gotten! Who would have thought [three] years ago that we'd ever get figures of characters like Duffman and Wendell?!
    Better?

Talking

Got my Treehouse of Horror @ a Los Angeles TRU!!! Bring on MAINSTREET!!!

I'm right there with you CrunchyNug, I want my Mainstreet. We're I can put it is a different story.

The Mainstreet can't come out till I find MY THOH3 set!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

There were pretty prevailant around here for awhile but have recently dried up. Are you still waiting for their first appearance or are you waiting for a second shipment?

Still no sign of the THOH3 set. A very helpful employee looked them up for me and said there was still some 200+ cases that were to ship to my area TRU stores. Thats comforting to know.

We've been on the verge of getting the Main Streets here for weeks.

"Next truck. Next truck. Next truck."

OK! I got my THOH3 set. So now the Mainstreet can come out. Hopefully it'll show for Christmas buying.