Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    It seemed that the sightings of the Mainstreet set were growing at a quick pace for a while but have nearly stopped recently. My local TRU was expecting them 2 weeks ago but now is uncertain when they'll make it to the shelf. I wonder if the longshoremen strike on the West Coast held the deliveries up. As long as I get it before Christmas I'll be a happy camper.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

My local Target just got in LOTS of Series 10 figures including the Burns and Dr. Nick playsets. The cost went back down to $4.99 on the figures which is great!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Hey thanks Jayspawn, nothing new has shown up at the local TRU but I haven't been to Target recently. Looks like I have to make that trip today.

Got series 10 yesterday. All I need now is Treehouse of Horror 3. I hope I see it soon.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

It's still shipping. So be on the lookout!

Series 10 hasn't made an appearance at any of the TRU or Targets around here. I hate this hunting game at times. Why did I not pre-order this one like I always do....

No sign of Scorpio yet. I'm betting he's one of thos randomly packed figures that'll make you happy to find.

"You're mad Scorpio!"

Quick question. I haven't sent away for the 2 online exclusive figures yet, but I printed out the form to send it in. It says that you have to buy two series 1-9 to get them or 2 environments. Does anyone know if you can use a receipt for series 10 to obtain the figures? I bought series 9 in July and the receipt is too old, but I do have a receipt dated 8-10-02 when I bought celebrity series 2. Does anyone know if they will accpet a sales receipt within a couple days of the 8-15-02 date they state? I really don't want to go out and buy two figures I already have just in order to get these figures. Any help here would be greatly appreciated so I can figure out what to do so I can send them in before the deadline. Thanks.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

I'm not sure of the answer to that but I advise you to see the front page at www.simpsonscollectors.com and follow the link to the Cooder and Sinclair FAQ.
    Kadamontaga
    My collections