Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Originally posted by SithDroid
    Quick question. I haven't sent away for the 2 online exclusive figures yet, but I printed out the form to send it in. It says that you have to buy two series 1-9 to get them or 2 environments. Does anyone know if you can use a receipt for series 10 to obtain the figures? I bought series 9 in July and the receipt is too old, but I do have a receipt dated 8-10-02 when I bought celebrity series 2. Does anyone know if they will accpet a sales receipt within a couple days of the 8-15-02 date they state? I really don't want to go out and buy two figures I already have just in order to get these figures. Any help here would be greatly appreciated so I can figure out what to do so I can send them in before the deadline. Thanks.

Sith Droid- No, they will only take receipts after the date on that sheet. I sent my check on the 6th of September and it JUST got cashed about 2 1/2 weeks ago. I think the B-Sharps Homer is going to ask for like 4 UPC's. It would be so much easier to release a B-Sharps Rooftop set with the figures instead of these blasted Mailaway offers. I just hope i can grab main street. Thats' my holy grail. (drools)
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Collecton pictures

I've made a little site with some pics of my simpsons figures on. Follow the link in my signature for more.
    Kadamontaga
    My collections

The B Sharp Homer figure requires only 4 UPCs from Series 10 figures,the order form, recipts for them and $5.00. Not a bad deal.

My local Electronics Botique just got in the Radio Station with Bill and Marty figures. The price tag is $24.99. They have a bunch of sayings too. The base is a small one like the Prom or Camper sets.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Well I found the Burns and Dr. Nick playsets today finally but no figures were there. Great playsets! I visited the new EB that opened in my area but they don't have the Bill & Marty playset yet.

I'm disappointed that the playset UPC aren't eligable for the B-Sharp Homer mail-away. Oh well. I can't wait to get my complete B-Sharp group.

Nice collection kadamontaga.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Thanks Exhaust Port
    Playmates has confirmed that the following figure's UPCs are good for the B-Sharps:
    Wendell
    Stonecutter Homer
    Sunday Best Marge and Maggie
    Scout Leader Flanders
    Resort Smithers
    Marvin Monroe
    Hank Scorpio
    But not the playsets.
    Kadamontaga
    My collections

Awesome, I hit a different Target on the way to the grocery store for dinner supplies and found some of the new wave. I scored all but Hank and Marge. I have this feeling that Hank is going to be tough to find. The hunt is still early...

Found my Treehouse of Horror 3 today.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

Yeah, only the wave 10 UPC's work for b-sharps Homie. Anyway, my dad was able to score the wave 10 figures for me at the Target on Polaris in Cols, OH yesterday. He called me and when i was scrambling at the Simpsons Collector Sector looking for the list of figures for wave 10, I hit the old link for when Hank was available at EBGames (sold out) and lo'n behold, he's back in stock!!! Here is the link in case anybody wants it:

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/categorie...p?pf_id=231439

I ordered just because I won't be back home and hunting for another 2 weeks and I'd rather score it now than have to run around for it. Now if i can just get Main street!!! argh!!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Thanks for the link Jedi_Master_Guyute. I'm driving to Michigan this weekend so I'll be able to hit a couple "foreign" stores looking for the last of the Wave 10 figures. If I strike out I'll be buying them from EB online.

I'm with you, the Main Street has got to hit OH soon.

The local scalper store near where I live seemed to have tons of Hank Scorpio's priced at $14.99 to $19.99 a piece!
    In other news...the Target and TRU just a block down the street have absolutely NO new Simpson's figures (or Star Wars or anything else for that matter). No word yet on possible connections - though sources indicate that this is definitely the case.