Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello new moderators

Now, that you are three: are you moving all the reviews from our old moderator to the review section?
    Not just the review about the electronic ones but also the Dooku, Zam and SBD reviews? And what will stay here? Just the threads about figures of the future?

my name tag says, "I'm new here."

i don't have a problem with 12" reviews here, as long as Tycho and Jeditricks don't mind them. unless i'm told otherwise, the only stuff i'll move outta here is any non 12 inch stuff.

Hey there derek, welcome aboard! Thanks for helping out, hope you have fun with it and don't take any guff from these guys. j/k, take all their guff. hee hee!

N-2PF, I'm not actually a new mod, it was just temporarily set so every section showed my name since I mod ever section. derek is our only new mod today.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Good luck with the section, Derek. Hopefully you can get some of these threads about the same thing merged into one. I'm a tad suprised they made you a mod, since you used to be pretty heavy with the DeadEye attacks. JediTricks is set that way, just to make sure that nobody forgets his name.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Goody, a new mod. Welcome aboard derek.

derek, here's the key to the moderator section . . . err, on second thought I better keep that.

Why not have a separate 12" Review section? Because that would only make things more complicated? Okay.

Any mod with a Winonatar is fine by me.

Dear mergerators, just be a little cautious not to overact. Zam's eyes in the Count Dooku thread? If you go on that way, just one thread per wave will be left. You don't be working on merging everything together to only one big 12" thread, do you?

hey N-2PF,

in regards to the thread in question regarding zam's eyes, the original post in that thread was a general review of all three episode 2, wave 2 figures. we already have numerous threads reviewing these figures, and i felt it would be better merged with one of those existing reviews.

as for merging quite a few threads, i'll admit to that, but it's not my attempt to have one long discussion thread, but just to put everything in it's place. i counted at least 6 separate threads on jango fett, 5 on count dooku and ki-adi-mundi, etc...all discussing virtually the same thing.

as for the "zam's eyes" posts, i've moved that to the "zam" thread. bare with me, as i said as the top of this thread, i'm new to this, and my main goal is to make this 12 inch forum easy to navigate through.

thanks.
    Last edited by derek; 09-13-2002 at 05:02 PM.

If you want to take posts out of a thread, choose "split thread", make a new name for the new thread, and then select which posts will be going to this new thread.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.