Hybrid View

12" Oppo Rancisis?

In ToyFare #63, Jerome Blake (Oppo Rancisis, Rune Haako, Mas Amedda, etc.) on the subject of wheels in action figures: "I believe Hasbro has plans to make Oppo Rancisis, the Jedi councilor, and given that he doesn't have legs, only a tail, it would seem the more perfect time for Hasbro to do a wheely action figure."

Can that be a 2 3/4" or one of the next members of the 12" Jedi Council?

this is one figure i really wouldn't care to see in 12" scale. not when there are so many other really cool characters that could be made. the long "beard" and the lack of legs would present real problems for a 12 inch figure. however, this character would work well as a fixed posed figure in the 3 3/4 inch scale. just a clump of plastic with 3 points articulation in his chair.

I'm sure it's a 3 3/4 figure. I don't think wheels would be needed if Oppo were released in the 12" line. However if this is supposed to be released as a 12" I'd be all over it.

I agree with mini-rock, this is most likely a 3 3/4" figure. If Hasbro can't slap some cloth on a 12" body to make a character then they won't touch it with a few exceptions; droids, taun-taun, wampa and dewback.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

don't forget that 12 pound piece of plastic i call "Boss Nass"!!!
    they could reuse that for porkins and the gammeorian guard.

Originally posted by derek
    don't forget that 12 pound piece of plastic i call "Boss Nass"!!!
    they could reuse that for porkins and the gammeorian guard.
    LOL!