Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

12" Beasts. What do you want to see?

OK, they still could do:

Ronto w. Jawa (I'd buy it, but it wouldn't be my first choice)

Eiopee (w. who? I want Shmi Skywalker in a 12" one way or another)

Jabba the Hutt (w. Oola would rock! Bib's been done, same w. Slave Leia)

Bantha w. Tusken Raider (I'm so there!!!)

Nexu - this could sell on its own I think

Orray w. Geonosian Picador - this could rock. The cart could make it better!

Reek - This could be really cool if you could put all 3 heroes on it.

Massif w. Tusken Raider - maybe... I'd prefer the Bantha. Both?

Are the Rancor and the Acklay getting way out of control???

I could see the Rancor before the Acklay, but man would either of them make a "Christmas item!!!"
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Well, you know me, I'll take as many 12" figures as I can get. So, I'd have to say everything on your list Tycho + Kaminoan w/ Aiwahs (I know I've mentioned this on previous threads). I also think if a 12" Nexu was made Hasbro should include a ripped shirt Padme, and make it a 2 pack.

How tall would a 12" scale Rancor be? About 3 1/2 feet? How big would a Fambaa be? What about the Sando Aqua monster (now I'm dreaming)?

Eopie would be cool, but knowing Hasbro they'd include another friggin Qui-Gon.

Yeah, I'd say Kaminoan w/ Aiwahs would be my first choice.

Of your list I would pick the Bantha as my first choice. After the last Chewie release though I can only imagine how furry a Bantha would be.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Bantha!I'd love to see one with a Tusken Raider.Jabba the Hutt sounds nice too,along with a Rancor.Hopefully..if they ever decide to make a Tusken w/ Bantha it wouldnt be a Target Exclusive
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Definitely gotta go with the Bantha and Tusken. As long as we get more Tauntaun quality than that of the Dewback. Jabba would be pretty cool, but also a bit big for the 12" scale, I think. Not so sure I'd care if the rest were never made. (Although a re-issued Wampa built more to scale and of better quality would also be nice - no stuffed animals on wires, please!!!).

The big frog like creature outside of Jabba's Palace (they also need to make a 3 3/4 scale one)

I would LOVE to see a 12 inch Kaminoan, but off of your list, I guess I would like to see Jabba the Hutt first. It would frickin rock!
    Urban Exploration - It's a rush!

Massiff would be great.

I hope we see some nice deluxe set from AOTC like the Tarpals/Kaadu set we got from Episode One.

What would make a nice set (and not be too big or outlandish for scale or price point) would be an Arena Padme & the Nexu.

Yes, I've seen the hidious pic floating around of the forthcoming Action Collection Padme, but as the "Defense of Naboo" set proved, sometimes Hasbro can re-visit a character's release with positive results...I think the Qui-Gon from that set is great...properly scaled with the other 12" figures, better quality jedi robes/outfit and a great head sculpt.

The Padme from the "Arena Confrontation" set could be outfitted with a ripped/distressed outfit, draped in the chain & with a realscan-inspired sculpt instead of that horrid Kewpi-doll head that the one coming out seems to be sporting. Add to that an intensely detailed (& flexible) Nexu and we could have a real show-stopper of a set for the Action Collection!

The only other big set I'd like to see is Anakin on the Swoop (with robes and a stern glare from Ani).....I know it's not a beast, but it would still be cool!

I would think the Rancor would have to be about 6 feet tall at the shoulder, look how small Luke looks in its hand and compare it to 12" Luke in your hand. Plus, the thing is all body so it'd be a lot of plastic even if it was hollow.

I'm not a fan of 12" beasts, but if Jabba wasn't too expensive I'd buy that for sure.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.