Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Planets

Planets

We've had desert planets, ice planets, swamp planets, grass planets, gas planets, rock planets, city planets, and water planets. What do you think George will come up with next for a planet???

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

He's done them all, I think, damn you Pendo I'll be thinking about this all day now, as if I didn't have enough to think about!
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Actually I've got it, and it's quite an obvious one for Episode III, a Lava planet or even a planet like our moon.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

JELLO PLANET!!!

no?

(you also forgot forrest planet)

maybe a jungle planet, tropical planet
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Originally posted by darthvyn
    (you also forgot forrest planet)
    Thats because it was the "Forest moon of Endor".

I agree with JP, a lava planet could be next.

A lava planet sounds great . I think if there was a lava planet we would deffo see Obi-Wan and Anakin duel, and Anakin fall into the lava.

(I can see the "Anakin will not fall into lava" thread coming back into action now .)

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

What about a:

Factory Planet: nothing but a massive forge world (grey, polluted dominated by mile high factoires, that kind of thing)

Dead Worlds: worlds devoid of life, kinda of like the moon

Space Stations: okay not strictly a planet, but its an idea. Could take vary forms from being new, civilised and ordered to being run down hive of villany and scum.

Underground Worlds: where the surface is unhospitable, firestorms, radiation etc.

Droid Planets: fully automated planets where humans and other aliens are a minority. Could be like a factory planet, automated production lines.

Originally posted by mini-rock

Thats because it was the "Forest moon of Endor".

that's what i meant... he forgot it in his list of climates we've already seen - how could i forget after hearing admiral ackbar say it like, 15 times in 5 minutes!!!
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Originally posted by darthvyn

that's what i meant... he forgot it in his list of climates we've already seen - how could i forget after hearing admiral ackbar say it like, 15 times in 5 minutes!!!
    My bad! If you were discussing climates then yes it was forgotten (unless thats what Pendo meant by "grass planet") but the title of this thread is "Planets" not moons or climates. Maybe I was just being too technical. What was Endor anyway?

odb, a droid planet would be interesting. I guess it would be a metal planet, like Cybertron?