Electronic 12in. C-3PO & Battle Droid 2 pack.

Make this 2 pack Hasbro, make it a Wal-Mart exclusive if you want, just have the heads interchangeable.

Quotes:

C-3PO

"Die Jedi Dogs!"
    "I'm so confused."
    "It's a Nightmare!"
    "What's all this noise, oh a Battle!" "There's been some terrible mistake." "I'm programmed for edicet(sp?) not destruction."

"My legs aren't working, I must need mainteance."
    "Roger Roger"
    "Uh oh."

Also both should have Battle Droid rifle sound effects.

Price $50. or $60.

Accessorys:

2 Battle Droid rifles.
    Last edited by Battle Droid; 09-15-2002 at 04:33 PM.

Do you think Hasbro would make the 2-pack since there already made the deluxe set??? Wait! Are the heads interchangable in the deluxe set? Hum?
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

Yeah, the arms and legs are interchangable also.

Sounds like a cool 12" set to me, I'd probably buy it; but at $40 max, I don't think I could see paying more for this one. I think $40 is the maximum "reasonable price" for something like this, $50 has a bad stigma IMO - $40 is only a couple of twenty-dollar bills but $50 is half a hundred bucks, if you catch my meaning.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Sounds like a good idea and pretty easy to do, since they already have 12" Threepio and Battle Droid bodies made.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis