Playmates honors Phil Hartman

Sorry if this is old news,
    but I was reading Toyfare last night and they report that all proceeds from the Lionel Hutz figure are going to a trust for Hartman's kids.

I'm a big fan of his work, and I want to say I think it's pretty cool of them to do this. Not sire if it's a joint venture between Playmates, Fox, Groening, or whomever, but I just wanted to voice my appreciation for this.

Now I just hope I can FIND one of these figs !

There are a few of them in my area, Caesar, so if you can't find one, just send me a message .
    Phil Hartman was one of my favorite comedians and I was quite upset when I heard about his death. I mean, I know it's the smallest thing on the list to worry about, but we'll never be able to see those characters (on the Simpsons and anything else he would have done) ever again. For instance, he was supposed to be the voice of Zap Brannigan (sp?) on Futurama...
    However, I think I heard about them donating the proceeds (I think, in Toyfare, like you mentioned) and I, too, think it's a good idea. I'll definitely go pick one up now.
    I wonder if they're doing the same for the Troy McClure figure?

End...
    They call them fingers, and yet they don't fing. Noodle that one for a while.
    "Logic dictates we haul @$$." - Mego Spock from Twisted Toyfare Theater; Issue #59

I hadn't heard about his death. That's very sad, for lack of a better word. Which Simpsons characters did he voice?
    Kadamontaga
    My collections

Originally posted by kadamontaga
    I hadn't heard about his death. That's very sad, for lack of a better word. Which Simpsons characters did he voice?
    Lionel Hutz, Troy McLure (SP), and the monorail guy from that one episode (I think)
    "Adventure, excitement... a Jedi craves not these things." - Silent Bob, Mallrats

"In my experience there's no such thing as luck." - Ben Kenobi

Game discussion, all the time any time.www.videogametheater.com/forum

He did a lot more than that.

Here's a list of characters he voiced:
    Lionel Hutz, Troy McClure,
    Voice of Heaven, Moses and assorted TV voices, Plato, Stockbroker, Smooth Jimmy Apollo, Lyle Lanle, himself and Tom.

Lyle Lanle is the Monorail salesman MikeandtheBots.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Hmmm, I thought it was more than that. Oh well.

I think it just seems like more since he was in so many episodes with his recurring characters.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.