transformer question #2

can anyone tell me what these go to. none of the missiles fit the launcher. the light purple fist is hollow but the darker one is solid. any help would be appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mssls.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	21.9 KB 
ID:	3987  
    no smiley zone!

dingodad, you may have better luck with identifying these over at www.bwtf.com

They specialize in Transformers, and they are an affiliate site.
    May the force be with you.

The black launcher belongs to a Dinobot if my memory serves me correctly. Perhaps Grimlock but I wouldn't bet on that. I actually have those same missles and launcher but I can't remember which Transformer they go with. I think the missles might be from an Autobot car, maybe Wheeljack.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Black launcher: Wheeljack (he had two of them, and they look way different from the cartoon/comic version)

Drill-like missile: Constructicon. I can't get any more specific since Scavenger and Bonecrusher came with identical missiles.

Double-missile: Mixmaster.

Small silver missile: Not 100% sure, but it might go with Snarl, Skids, or one of the Bluestreak-type cars.

Lavender fist: Not sure. My guess is Menasor (Stunticon gestalt).

Not sure what the other thing is. . . . on my monitor it looks almost like Snake Eyes #3's backpack from GIJoe.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Oh man, I was so close on that. I had the Wheeljack part almost right, it was the launcher not the missles. I also have the constructicons so that would explain why I have those same missles.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.