Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Geonosian diorama

Here's one of my arenas, but when I made it I didn't have any of the beasts or Padmé. Anyway, here it is.

An overview:
    Got a question for Hasbro? Ask it here!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi

Shaak Ti, a Jedi killing a droid, a Wookiee Jedi, a Duros Jedi, a Mon Calamari Jedi, Obi-Wan deflecting a bolt, Saesee Tiin blowing up a droid, an armless Jedi against a Geonosian, a Super Battle Droid stepping over a battle droid, and Jango firing:

Mace about to kill Jango, a Klatooinian Jedi, half of a droid, a Jedi facing off with a droideka, and old Jedi about to destoy a battle droid, a Jedi impaling a droid, a dying Jedi, Anakin about to kill a droid, and Stass Allie waiting for a droid:

A Zabrak against a picador, a Trandoshan Jedi, a commander droid firing over a dead Jedi's corpse, Kit Fisto slashing at a droid, Plo Koon Forcing back a droid (pun intended), Ki-Adi-Mundi ready and waiting to go mess up the control ship, Luminara Unduli deflecting a bolt at a battle droid, which makes its head fly off, and a double-sabered Jedi against a droideka:

Plundering and pillaging the Spanish Main! Arrr!
    Looks very good! I like it much. Check out mine too, I just posted it. Mine and yours look pretty similar, actually.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

I saw yours earlier today. Very nice! You have more beasts, I have more droids. It all evens out.

Yes, it does. If we could combine our collections into one diorama it would kick serious arse.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

Want to make both of your dioramas better?

1) Consider using the appropriate background.

2) Use play sand (cheap at $3 for a 5lb bag) and a huge plastic (used by painters to cover furnishings) over the floor.

Sorry but I can't lend you my battle droids!
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

looks pretty cool
    did you see my arena diorama too? doesn't look that different too (I too don't have a padme or any of the beasts)
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

Batlle Droids! I want...I want... j/k. A background would have been a good idea, but my parents would s**t if I poured sand all over their new carpet, even if it was on a plastic dropcloth. I would have made a background, but mine was too big and I didn't have the resources. Yours looks great, too, 187-Maul!