Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You're so lucky, you people seem to have loads of SW comics where you live, all I can find is the occasional graphic novel!
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

Originally posted by mrhat
    Anyway, that last comic was sad, the 4 superheroes, SAD, they were never developed into a good rebel team. was that new, or an older undeveloped comic?

SAD SAD SAD
    Actually it was a knod to the old Jack Kirby Fantastic Four comics from the 60's. I really liked how they recreated the old four-color look of those comics, brings back memories. If you look at the names of each character they are not-so-subtle twists on the FF's names or slogans.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

So what the final say buy or don't buy is it worth it? I didn't know there was Maul vs. Vader. When I read the first post I almost wet myself and ran to buy the comic , but you all seem to have diffrent opinions so buy or no buy...
    "One day I will become the most powerful Jedi (Sith) ever." Anakin Skywalker, Epi.II

Yoda is forever my hero now...

I would reccomended it, the artwork is breathtaking, the PlotLine is a bit Artistic, and Dramtic, The Ending is predictable though, but a bit confusing. If you have 5.99 to spend, its not a bad investment, it is the most anticipated Tales to date.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Thank you mrhat! I will run to buy it and wet myself when I read it...
    "One day I will become the most powerful Jedi (Sith) ever." Anakin Skywalker, Epi.II

Yoda is forever my hero now...

After much searching, I finally found Tales #9 on Friday. The Vader/Maul story alone was worth the wait. Great artwork, great possibilities.

The rest of the stories could've been better.