Galoob SW magnetic um... desk doohickey?

I don't know what to call this, it's a black magnetic square base about 3" x 3" x 1.5" deep that has the silver "Star Wars" logo on one side and the red "galoob" logo on another, and there are probably 100 of these cool, loose, tiny flat metal Millennium Falcons that are affected by the magnet so they stick to the top of the base and to each other. In the '80s, these sorts of magnetic sculpture executive knick-knacks were all the rage, you pull on the multitude of magnetized pieces to make a shape. Anyway, does anybody know anything about this cool SW Galoob version?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I've never heard of this until I bought Lee's Toy Review. There's a picture of it in last months Mag that had all the Star Wars Micro Machines that Galoob made. It looks just like you said, magnets shaped like the millennium falcon.

Darth Carlos

As Darth Carlos said, I too was unaware of this "toy" until I saw it in the Lee's MM section. They call it a
    Toy Fair Exclusive Desk Ornament
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

Toy Fair exclusive?!? How the heck did I get one? Someone must have sent it to me, but I can no longer remember who - it could have been SirSteve, it could have been JKF, it could have been someone else. At least it has a title and a bit of a history now; I recently uncovered it while poking through my collection.

Thanks for the 411, I'll get some shots of it soon along with the test shot E-wing.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.