Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unhappy

Oh no. I hadn't even considered Wedge dying. He's the "everyman" character, and I think it'd be poor judgment to kill him off.

Great job, thespar! Giving them more bad ideas!
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

i never liked this story line idea sience i read that they had plans to kill cheiwe one of favorite ot chacters. i was just joke about wedgew his was the first name that poped in to my head.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    <-------patiently waiting for Anakin to return.

ROLLO!
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Question

But how can dead characters return, EP?

Signed,
    Odysseus
    Bobby Ewing
    Boba Fett
    Jesus
    Gandalf
    Tom Sawyer
    etc.
    (the eyes are roll... o... ing)
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

accord to star wars the sarlacc keep the prey a live for a thousand years if any one could found a way of a problem like that with that much time on his hands it boba fett. after all who knows how fast some of his weapons would have disslove.

According to The Dark Empire comics he made it out of the Sarclacc and began hunting for Han. He finaly found him (two Days before Leia gave birth to Anakin.) anyway a few hours before Leia gave birth Fett was shot down in the outer outer realm. His ship was not destroyed but all we know is that he did not fallow.
    E.U Keeps the dream alive. After EPS 3 the Haters will come crawling To our universe.

Just to let people know that one Author doesn't have the power to kill off a major charcter.
    "hopped up on Jar Jar Binks"

Right. It's not the authors who kill off major characters, its the brains behind the whole NJO series.

Fett still isn't dead. In one of the Tales books, he meets Han later. And the brains behind the NJO can't kill anyone they like, they have to get permission from Lucas. So Luke, Han and Leia are probably untouchable. Probably.
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

after chewebacca was killed in my opion no will be safe.