Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Question NJO-Where are they now?

Where are these Characters in the newest NJO book or the last time they appered:
    Jacen Solo
    Jaina Solo
    Anakin Solo
    Han Solo
    Leia Organa Solo
    Luke Skywalker
    Mara Jade Skywalker
    Kyle Katarn
    E.U Keeps the dream alive. After EPS 3 the Haters will come crawling To our universe.

Spoilers Ahead!!!

Hi JK! Let's see if we can catch you up:

Jacen Solo - On his way back to the New Republic w/ Vergere. You should read Traitor, it's an interesting read. It will give you many details as how Jacen put a hurting on the Vong's new homeworld, aka Coruscant.

Jaina Solo - Had a brush with the darkside but she's feeling better now. She's been pretending to be Yun Halar (sp?), Vong Trickster goddess.

Anakin - Died wiping out the Voxyn queen on one of the world ships.

Han & Leia Solo - Running around trying to pull support for the resistance against the Vong.

Luke & Mara Skywalker - Went to Coruscant to check things out and got into a fight with this nasty dark force creature, Lord Nyax.

If you really want a more thorough accounting, I suggest reading the books. There's way to much info to dispense.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

Well I was planing on reading the books but, I can't find them at any store in the next two towns. Is there a site I can order them from?
    E.U Keeps the dream alive. After EPS 3 the Haters will come crawling To our universe.

I'd say Amazon have them all.
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

Don't you need a credit card to order from Amazon, I'm only 19 and don't have a Credit Card.

Try ebay. Sometimes you can get a good deal. Some sell SW books in lots. I've seen 10 books sell for $15-$20. You might be able to knock out several books with one bid.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

you can send check or money order to Amazon.com
    "hopped up on Jar Jar Binks"

do they like using the njo to kill off every body who next Wedge.

I know what you mean. I hated that they killed off Chewbacca. But Anakin isn't really died is he? I thought He was just missing, or everyone thinks he's died because he didn't come home. Because at Star Wars.com it doen't say he dead.

according to the new essatinol chacter guild he is with his gradfather at one with the force. i mean the authors for the njo must have something against poor old han. first the kill off his best friend then they killed off one of his kids, had one dance with the dark side. then need to chage it form njo to ahs (agaist han solo.)