Thread: Arena

That's a negative, there captain. I haven't see that or the gunship. then again, i'm at school and haven't hunted, so i could be so so wrong.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

last time i was out looking i did not see them.

I check almost everyday but I have not seen any yet. They should be coming out somewhere between now and the end of this month- I hope!
    But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some Star Wars figures!!!

Since I haven't seen ANYTHING new since Figure #40, I doubt I will see it anytime soon.....
    Urban Exploration - It's a rush!

I received an email from Wal-Mart that said that these would ship by the end of the week for those that had it on pre-order.
    May the force be with You!!!!!

I have yet to see some really good pictures of the playset to convince me to buy it.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I'm currently on a bidget after filling in too many gaps in my collection so I'll have to hold off till later in the yaer (ust bought the Gunship as my Birthday Present)
    Look - I'm Princess Leia!

I have seen (and bought) the gunship at Walmart but didn't see the Arena.
    Powdered Toast Man!