Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Signs

Signs

I just got back from watching Signs tonight. I thought it was an excellent movie. Not without flaws, but I loved the fact that the movie was scary, and exciting, based on what we DIDN'T see.

I liked it a lot. Anyone else?
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Just saw it today at a matinee showing. I agree with those critics that said it's like Night of the Living Dead meets Close Encounters of the Third Kind. It was an excellent film. But I figure that just like The Sixth Sense and Unbreakable, people will either love it or totally dispise it. And most that dispise it, will do so because they don't understand it, just like A.I.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

What's signs? I've not heard of it.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

It's M. Night Shyamalan's new movie. He made the movies, "The Sixth Sense" and "Unbreakable" previous to this. I won't talk about spoilers, because just like his 2 previous films, if you know what's happening, the thrill is lost.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Now you've said that, I have heard of it, I just didn't know it was called Signs.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

My wife and I want to go see this. We are both big fans of The Sixth Sense and Unbreakable, so we will probably like this one as well. Good to read in a bit and see that it has a similar type of ending as his other 2 movies!!
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

I'm glad nobody put any spoilers yet, because the wife and I are going to see it on Tuesday. I like movies that you don't know what's going to happen.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Yeah, it's nice to not know what it going to happen. I hope you enjoy the movie. I did!
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Saw the movie today at a matinee.
    It's much different than his last 2 films.
    I'll save more of my review until most people have seen it.
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

I saw it on Friday when it opened. It was great. I loved it! I hate scary movies, but this one was just scary enough without being over the top. I apsolutly loved M. Night's take on Aliens and an Alien invasion. I loved the fact that the aliens where never really the center of attention. It was more the family and thier reactions to this situation that they couldn't control.

I agree that some people including critics won't understand this movie. It's such a deep movie that has very little to do with aliens as it has to do with human nature. I loved it, top ranked movie. As good as any movie I've seen this summber (except Star Wars ).
    If you want to find it you have to shop.