Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hellboy

Hellboy

Okay, hands down, this movie is going to ROCK!
    Based on the comic by Mike Mignola, director Guillermo del Toro is bringing it to the big screen. They have officialy cast Ron Perlman as Hellboy. Anyone who has read the comic book knows that this story is so rich. Deep in an invented history mixed with factual events and created and historical legends. A true horror story mixed with a real sense of adventure. Del Toro did Mimic, Blade 2, and the great films, Cronos and The Devil's Backbone. Rent the last two and you can get a sense of how great Hellboy the movie is going to be!

You can check out a 7 minute interview excerpt with Del Toro, Perlman and Mignola here:

http://hellsite.kosertech.com/

Counting down to Summer 2004!

Good luck to it...it's going up agianst SpiedrMan 2.

I didn't read the comic but knew of it and must have been popular enough for a movie to be made.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Geonosian
    Good luck to it...it's going up agianst SpiedrMan 2.
    don't worry about it... i will see both of them four times each opening week, just like i did with spider-man! (as long as i have the $$$ - matinees, HERE I COME!!!!)
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

just thought i'd bump this up, as i love this comic and think the movie is going to kick patooty...

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/hellboy/hellsite/
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Has anyone seen a picture of Ron as Hellboy? He looks real cool.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Ain't It Cool News and Latino Review have been posting a lot of Hellboy movie pics recently, and I have to say that this looks to become the absolute most faithful adaptation from comics to screen ever produced. Everything on this one looks absolutely perfect! Let's hope that the story and production lives up to the promise of the design and visuals.

The trailer is up!!!

Looks awesome.

http://movies.yahoo.com/movies/feature/hellboy.html
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Indeed it does look cool. I've got high expectations for this film so I sure hope it delivers.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”