View Poll Results: Do you collect the Star Wars "Unleashed" Figures?

Voters
628. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

223 35.51%
  • No

297 47.29%
  • I buy some

108 17.20%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Originally posted by turbowars
    With a sculpt like this, It doesn't need to look like Padme.HeHe
    Doesn't she know it's not polite to "point".

After seeing this, Darth Vader, and Mace Windu picks it's getting harder to resist this line. My daughter already has Anakin, Jango (w/o Boba) and Maul, but I'm not sure what else has been released.

I think they're only doing 1 of each main character for starters:

They did:

Maul
    Jango w. Boba Fett
    Anakin
    Padme
    Vader
    Mace
    Dooku

and upcoming / confirmed now

Slave Leia
    Yoda (movie source possibly AOTC).

Luke, Han, Chewie, Emperor Palpatine, Lando, Qui-Gon, and Obi-Wan would be expected.

Some of the masked characters from Troopers to Tuskens would seriously look cool, as would the Bounty Hunters and some of the Jedi.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Thanks Tycho. So are the Padme, Vader, Mace, and Dooku newly released or limited? I haven't seen those at TRU the last few times I've been there. I'm gonna go check amazon right now, and if they are there I'm ordering all of 'em.

They're not limited. They only just came out exactly 30 days ago.

They're just being bought, that's all.

They are also favored more by fans than Jango and Maul. So peopel who are going to get just the ones they like are going to get these.

All the movies but ANH are represented now:

AOTC: Jango, Mace, Dooku, Anakin, Padme
    TPM: Maul
    ESB: Vader
    ROTJ: Slave Leia

I think it's time for an Unleashed Stormtrooper Han!

Maybe an Unleashed Tusken Raider, too!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I didn't get the chance to vote on this (I'm new here) but I would have voted "No". For the same reasons other No-voters did. But when I read through all the postings I got to thinking I would buy a Jedi Luke... if he was 'Anime-ed' up a bit. I like that angle. I have never seen the Anakin, and I think the Maul would have been okay, if I actually LIKED Maul.

A comic book-style-posed Jedi Luke would be cool.
    Starcruiser... crash!