Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Wind Up Mace!?!?!?!

WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE TRY TO TELL ME THAT PLASTIC THING ON MACE'S BACK IS NOT A WIND UP WINDER!!!!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHHH I FEEL LIKE I NEED TO DIE!!
    Yub Yub, Commander

I'm wondering the same thing. Whatever it is, it looks lame. I could care less if it makes him sing and dance, it looks stupid.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Hopefully it'll be gone on the released figure.

don't count on it. maybe it's to raise his arms up and down...sounds dumb, but hey, this is hasbro were talking about...
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

I could deal with.

If it actually brought Mace Windu to life!!!

Maybe
    Stupidity should be painful.

It doesnt look like a button or a suction cup. Frankly I'm lost at what it could be. Maybe it plugs into the Geonosian Arena somewhere, so you can have him jump off the balcony and fall. Either that or the arm broke off as they were photographing him and they did a quick fix.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

"Total Control" = Stick Shift?

Fourth-gear strike...go!

It looks somewhat like the ball of fire that the deluxe mace comes with. Or maybe that's just me.

Originally posted by bigbarada
    I'm wondering the same thing. Whatever it is, it looks lame. I could care less if it makes him sing and dance, it looks stupid.

I don't know... I'd pay up to... say... $10 for a singing and dancing windu
    With one wing, one can only fly in circles

out of the the ways they have done the gimeakes for saga this mace windu has to be the wrost.