Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thumbs up whats your favirote part of TFM?

mine is the deleted scene when qui-gonn and ani are going to say goodbye to jira...and ani's scuffle with greedo...it's the only darkness we see of anikan in TFM.

Thumbs up

I also agree on the final battle (without the sad demise of DM...cutted in half???) and i like when OB1 Qui Gonn and Jar Jar are in the Bongo heading to the Naboo Capital.
    As always...........L

I also can't get enough of Qui-Gon sticking his lightsaber into that door. I've been waiting to see something like that for a long time.

well...then you guys DO like TPM...huh???

Well, my favirote part of The Fantom Menace (sorry, KAM's bro couldn't resist ) has to be the final battle between Ob1 and Maul after Qui-Gonn's demise, when the shield wall drops and them two just have at it!! One of the coolest fight scenes ever!
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

yeah..that is preety cool...i like how they did it when i watched the begging on dvd...
    Last edited by ki-adi mundi's bro; 10-27-2001 at 09:20 AM.

I don't love the film, but the question is "what's your favorite part", so from that, I'd say my favorite part is the opening battle of the film with Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon against battle droids.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

that's okay if you don't LOVE it...just like it in some way...

Originally posted by ki-adi mundi's bro
    well...then you guys DO like TPM...huh???
    I don't recall ever saying that I never liked TPM. In fact, in the old forums I started an I love TPM thread.