New record breaking date.

We have been discussing for when AOTC comes out on DVD. Nov. 12 right?
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

fine with me
    what time?
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

It may happen, because thats a big story day. But most people will probably be watching the DVD, instead of on the forums. The main problem is that there aren't enough regular forumites to show up to make it happen. You need a big event to get alot of guests on the forums as well. Just like the last time, It was the premiere of the new AOTC's trailer on TV that had a ton of people browsing the forums.

Originally posted by Caesar
    I wonder how many of the 377 users on 3-10 we registered users? If most of them were guests, I don't see how you can plan to break the record - the Clone War trailer premiered on TV that day, so I think a bunch of people went online to check things out . . . but I'd be curious to know how many were guests and how many were registered users on 3-10.
    MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

i'm in! how about 6:00PM! i know i'll be home!
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

I'll be there on November 12th because I would have watched the DVD on the 11th . But I have a friend who said he MIGHT be able to get it for me on the 10th .

Anyway...I don't think the 12th is the best date to break it, and to be honest I still don't think it would be beaten with an arranged date. I think we'll have to wait until a major Episode III event such as the trailer for that!

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection