Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vanilla Sky

Originally posted by Prince Xizor
    Um no offense, but what are you guys talking about? Vanilla Sky was an awesome movie, one of the years best! Tom Cruise was a great choice for that character and Kurt Russell gave the best performance of his lifetime. Definitly a movie to watch.
    I'm sorry, but the film was a complete waste of time. Tom Cruise and cameron crowe have a lot to answer for in putting that self indulgent piece of wankery out into the world...

I don't care what anybody says Penelope Cruz is HOT!!!
    Cameron Diaz was hot in The Mask. What happened?? She just kind of fizzled out.....
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

yeah, that sure covered up the rest of the dumb friggin' movie. Tom Cruise is one screwed up guy, I don't care what anyone says.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Originally posted by scruffziller
    I don't care what anybody says Penelope Cruz is HOT!!!
    Cameron Diaz was hot in The Mask. What happened?? She just kind of fizzled out.....
    Penelope Cruz is a freakin' HORSE FACED wench. She is quite literally the ugliest woman on the planet and I cringe eveytime I see see her atrocious features on a magazine of a DVD case. I seriously let out a shriek of horror when I see her horrific visage.

SHE IS FUGLY!

Cameron Diaz is quite the hottie, though. She was the only redeeming thing about Vanilla Sky.

ROLLO!
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Originally posted by Eternal Padawan

Penelope Cruz is a freakin' HORSE FACED wench. She is quite literally the ugliest woman on the planet and I cringe eveytime I see see her atrocious features on a magazine of a DVD case. I seriously let out a shriek of horror when I see her horrific visage.

SHE IS FUGLY!

Cameron Diaz is quite the hottie, though. She was the only redeeming thing about Vanilla Sky.

ROLLO!
    At first I thought that. But for some reason at the right angle, she is hot!! Her nose and upper lip are too close together though.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Go back to your original way of thinking. You start thinking she's hot and pretty soon it will hit you again that she is a horse-face and you'll have to go through all that again. It's safer to realize she's ugly no matter what....

ROLLO!

Cameron Diaz is hot. Penelope Cruz is not even in the same league. Especially when you see Cameron Diaz' swirling butt in Charlie's Angels
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

EP - Penelope Cruz is a total fox. I have no idea what angle you might be seeing. Gorgeous.

I really, really enjoyed this movie. The ending was great - way outside the box of what I was expecting the movie to be.

Great soundtrack. Of course, considering Cameron Crowe was involved.

Tom Cruise is pretty much foolproof for me right now, Im enjoying his work more and more.

I would totally recommend Vanilla Sky, but I don't really blame those who didn't like it. Definitely out there.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Well, it could be her beaky nose, or her big googly eyes, or perhaps her overbite, but I think mainly it's a combination of all three that makes her look like HORSEFACE!

(Now that I've planted the images, you'll barf every time you look at her. I know I do. )

I didn't like Vanilla Sky because I just..couldn't ....empathize...with A BILLIONAIRE PRETTY BOY WHO CAROUSES WITH BEAUTIFUL WOMEN AND HAS NO FAULTS OR REGRETS.

That and I figured out the "suprise" ending about ten minutes in, but after two hours of mind numbing boredom about characters I didn't feel for, I didn't CARE about the twisty ending , which was lame and unoriginal...apparently Cameron was watching Freejack and Jacob's Ladder on late night cable (or rather the original writers were watching it ).

It wasn't a complete waste. Like I said, I enjoyed Cameron Diaz in the film. And not just for her looks. I thought her frantic performance was really good and I'd even go so far as to say she deserved a nomination of some kind. But her 10 minutes of screentime could not save this drab piece of uninspired rubbish, which until this thread brought it painfully back to mind, I had erased from my memory.

ROLLO!