Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vanilla Sky

just saw this movie, i dont see why no one liked it? i did, i thought it was really original too
    I dont want to sell you death sticks, i want to go home and rethink my life.

Superb movie, yes, original, well, depends. "Vanilla Sky" is a remake of a film called "Abre los ojos" which Penelope Cruz was actually in. I enjoyed "Vanilla Sky" immensely. It's a movie that when i watch it, i notice something different or i didn't catch before.

As stated, the soundtrack is fantastic. That song "Ladies and Gentlemen, we are floating in space" is a great song. I suggest those who enjoyed the song played on the roof during the climax to dl it, it's called "Njosnavelin" by Sigur Ros. It's a great song and Sigur Ros is a wonderful band. cheers!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    I like "The Nothing Song" by Sigur Ros. Okay, so I liked two things about this movie. That song, and Cameron Diaz.

But I've lost all respect for Cameron Crowe. (okay, not all...but some)
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

I thought the movie was pretty good. It kept me wondering what the heck was going on. It was a lttle drawn out though. I like these quirky movies though.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Wink hey gang, Cruz on over to my Sky

cuz not only have i already humped VS, i've also humped its spanish original

I liked Vanilla Sky, I thought it had a good complicated plot to get you thinking, but not too complicated to be disliked .

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

it was alot better than your average movie, even if it didnt make to much sense
    I dont want to sell you death sticks, i want to go home and rethink my life.

I like this movie too. I went into it not knowing anything about it, and it turned out pretty good. I think it's one of those movies that if you're expecting too much, or know the spoilers, the movie falls flat. I'd recommend it, but I don't know that I'd watch it again.

=MATT=
    * General Disclaimer- I can't spell or type- Deal with it.

I saw it a few weeks ago and my thoughts are this..

*In Comic-Book Guy Style..*

Worst movie EVER!!

I would watch paint dry instead of this movie.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Originally posted by InsaneJediGirl
    I saw it a few weeks ago and my thoughts are this..

*In Comic-Book Guy Style..*

Worst movie EVER!!

I would watch paint dry instead of this movie.

Hooray! and Amen.

I can't believe so many of you were entertained by this turkey...
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."