Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    hey wedge A,

i've read that T4 is already green lit. in fact, from what i understand, arnold was hesitant, but the filmmakers said we're doing it with you or without you, so he's signed on.

QLD,

we're going to see so many superhero films over the next 5 years or so. when a movie like spiderman makes $400 plus million, hollywood will give the go ahead to anything they think will make money. now if there will be a quality superman film is another thing....

Telling Arnold "We're doing it with or without you" pretty much destroyed any chance it had of being good.

I think someone made a typo.

Bruce Willis, Arnold and Van Damm should not have been the cast of King Kong, but should have been under the Three Stooges Has Beens. Aren't they getting a little old to be doing Action movies....Oh yeah, its all CGI now anyway.

Is it just me or are all of these movies either sequals or re-makes? Has the film industry lost all creativity?

...at least there wasn't another Batman movie on the list.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

BlahBlahBlah,

james cameron not writing and directing terminator 3 dosen't give me any hope T3 will be any good, much less T4

Cameron's not writing or directing? Man, I am so out of the loop. I need to get back into the movie news groove.

Well, I didn't have much hope for T3 anyway...

Originally posted by derek
    hey wedge A,

i've read that T4 is already green lit. in fact, from what i understand, arnold was hesitant, but the filmmakers said we're doing it with you or without you, so he's signed on.
    Thanks for the info. I agree that without James Cameron, I think the next two films will be mediocre. It is amazing that Arnold is getting closer to that direct to video phase.

Has anyone ever heard about his now defunct "Crusades" project? That sounded like an incredible film.

Quote Originally Posted by wedgeA View Post
    DAWN OF THE DEAD remake- written by the guy who wrote Scooby Doo, that says it all.
    I think James Gunn did a pretty good job with it.

Quote Originally Posted by derek View Post
    QLD,

we're going to see so many superhero films over the next 5 years or so. when a movie like spiderman makes $400 plus million, hollywood will give the go ahead to anything they think will make money. now if there will be a quality superman film is another thing....
    Keep your fingers crossed on Superman, Derek...someday it might happen.